Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > New Releases in the theater

New Releases in the theater Like paying 10 bucks a ticket and sitting with the mouthbreathers to watch a new film? Then post about it here

Old 11-01-2012, 11:53 AM
Allergic to dumbfucks

Location: Somewhere around the moon, New York City and your sister
FilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandas

A studio head who can bridge the gap (AKA get shit done) and leaves good filmmakers alone to make their films. WB has got to be seriously kicking themselves in the crotch for throwing him overboard for Robinov.
Old 11-01-2012, 12:15 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Russ View Post
Don't toy with me.

I'm not and the Lucasfilm purchase is only at the 50% marker of what it seems he wants to do. The guy is going to get aggressive in 2015. I'd see him doing it earlier, but they threw down insane money right now.

About the stuff that Nordling is talking about at AICN. It sounds like a pretty big half-truth. I buy the Brad Bird angle more than anything else.

But, Lindelof is still tied up at FOX and Paramount. That being said, Brad Bird has absolutely nothing else on his slate outside of 1952/Tesla.

Click here to visit AndersonVision!
Old 11-01-2012, 12:38 PM
Allergic to dumbfucks

FilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandas

Spider-Man and Nolan are the next Disney get's.
Old 11-01-2012, 12:48 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
Spider-Man and Nolan are the next Disney get's.

and we're 1 bad Transformers movie away from Hasbro looking to jump ship.

Old 11-01-2012, 01:02 PM
Has left the building

Ben Thomas is so fucking epic it hurtsBen Thomas is so fucking epic it hurtsBen Thomas is so fucking epic it hurtsBen Thomas is so fucking epic it hurtsBen Thomas is so fucking epic it hurtsBen Thomas is so fucking epic it hurtsBen Thomas is so fucking epic it hurtsBen Thomas is so fucking epic it hurtsBen Thomas is so fucking epic it hurtsBen Thomas is so fucking epic it hurtsBen Thomas is so fucking epic it hurts

Cos they're really happy with the ones made so far?
Old 11-01-2012, 01:05 PM
Alles Klar Herr Kommissar

Matt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandas

It doesn't matter if the films are great or shit as long as they makes money. The greenbacks won't spend any differently.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gravedigger View Post
Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin View Post
And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?
Old 11-05-2012, 12:05 PM
Allergic to dumbfucks

Matthew Vaughn added to the rumor-mill per Collider.

They lost me when stating Vaughn leaving X-Men was why. NOPE. Vaughn bailed because Fox chose Singer, and his version of the film they favored.
Old 11-05-2012, 12:14 PM
Alles Klar Herr Kommissar

Matt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandas

Zero problem with Vaughn in there. He's 4/4 in my book.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gravedigger View Post
Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin View Post
And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?
Old 11-05-2012, 12:18 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt View Post
Zero problem with Vaughn in there. He's 4/4 in my book.

He was short listed today, but everything else in that is speculation.

Old 11-05-2012, 12:19 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Thomas View Post
Cos they're really happy with the ones made so far?

they made cash. That's all that mattered.

Old 11-05-2012, 08:30 PM
Allergic to dumbfucks

Old 11-06-2012, 03:01 PM
Allergic to dumbfucks

Ford may be interested.

Alert the media.
Old 11-07-2012, 09:12 AM
Allergic to dumbfucks

A realistic candidate.

http://www.celebuzz.com/2012-11-06/s...vii-exclusive/
Old 11-07-2012, 09:19 AM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Quote:

It appears he was brought in as a script doctor/early candidate. Now, he's staying in range of what Disney wants/can do to meet 2015.

What kills me is that this is the first time ever where so much SW shit is actually out in the open.

Old 11-07-2012, 09:21 AM
Allergic to dumbfucks

I would also look seriously at Episode VII dropping Christmas 2015.
Old 11-07-2012, 09:47 AM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Quote:
I would also look seriously at Episode VII dropping Christmas 2015.

They can still do summer if Pre starts in January, but they're going to have to bump it to Christmas. The logistics are all off.

Plus, as I mentioned in the other thread...other studios are trying to poach actors away from Disney/Marvel/Lucasfilm.

Not so much to get movies made, but just to make sure that their talent isn't stuck to a shooting schedule elsewhere.

Old 11-07-2012, 09:51 AM
Allergic to dumbfucks

Yeah can't imagine that many known actors joining. Save for one (a la Neeson in Phantom Menace) and Hamill/Fisher.
Old 11-07-2012, 09:53 AM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Quote:
Yeah can't imagine that many known actors joining. Save for one (a la Neeson in Phantom Menace) and Hamill/Fisher.

It's not about A list anymore, it's about trying to keep B list and character actors available.

Hell, Marvel met with a bunch of Downton Abbey cast members to use for Cap, GOTG and Avengers 2

Old 11-08-2012, 02:26 PM
Allergic to dumbfucks

Michael Arndt high up on list to write.
Old 11-08-2012, 02:31 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Quote:
Michael Arndt high up on list to write.

He's actually just one more positive away from signing. Disney is pushing it fast.