Prometheus and ALL OTHER NEW ALIEN/PREDATOR SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
    So if I understand the COVENANT synopsis correctly, they're skipping over the awesome stuff that was promised by the PROMETHEUS ending? Flashbacks ahoy!
    dumb dumb dumb
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
      And it sounds like Rapace doesn't last long, if she even shows up at all.
      Yeah, I get the impression she'll be dead and gone, having fixed David, and we might see her in a flashback and that's it. Maybe one of those holorecordings like of the Engineers on the derelict ship.

Comment

• It's a missed opportunity. Noomi's arc was finally taking off nicely at the end of PROMETHEUS.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• yep. I mean, I'll still see this (and it's still super early and stuff could change) but I wanted a buddy cop movie of Noomi and Fassbender in the alien ship solving crimes and shit.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• The thing is, her character brought along some interesting thematic and philosophical material that could (and should) be explored when the Engineers are finally found. Nuking that and merely having Fassbender on a planet that turns into yet another HORROR PLANET has been done before. Many times.
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• I too wanted a Rapace and Fassbenhead buddy movie. Crap.
              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• so Noomi isn't coming back?

wtf...

Comment

• Yeah, doesn't feel right. Feels like they're kicking to the curb one of the few elements of the film that actually worked.

Comment

• Danny McBride in talks to join?

odd.

Comment

• Odd yet intriguing!
                      Originally posted by Ari
                      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• for sure. I'm pumped for more information.

Comment

• IM GONNA FUCK THOSE ALIENS UNTIL THEIR PUSSIES ROT FROM THE INSIDE AND THEY CANT SPAWN NO MORE FACE FUCKING PIECES OF SHIT IN MY BEAUTIFUL MYRTLE BEACH ABODE

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post

Very rarely has news surprised me like this did. I'm still processing it, while delving through a ton of new Thor Ragnarok news.
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• What in the actual fuck? Fassbender and McBride, sharing a movie not about buttholes and pot? Wow.
                              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• What a clusterfuck this is becoming. Just stop.
                                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X