Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > New Releases in the theater

New Releases in the theater Like paying 10 bucks a ticket and sitting with the mouthbreathers to watch a new film? Then post about it here

Old 12-17-2009, 01:51 PM
is ready for turkey

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

I rest my case.
Old 12-17-2009, 01:57 PM
is not Montel Williams

Ed Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ View Post

"I GO...............................WHERE I WANNA GO........................"

*Wolverine goes*
Nothing beats "THIS ONE'S FOR YOU MORPH!!!!!!!!"
Old 12-17-2009, 01:57 PM
is ready for turkey

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

HAhA oh Morph. I still have that figure somewhere.
Old 12-17-2009, 01:58 PM
is not Montel Williams

Ed Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurts

Don't tell me you tried to laugh like him.

And Gambit with his hot magenta armor. Yeah, those were the 90s.
Old 08-23-2010, 09:01 AM
is ready for turkey

So it's a period piece now? Interesting.

Quote:
First off - the film takes place in the 1960's. John F Kennedy is the President of the United States. Martin Luther King and Malcolm X are on TV doing marches. There is a spirit of a hopeful future that was prevalent in that time. We will see how Xavier and Erik Lehnsherr met - and how they dreamt of a future with Mutant & Human kind. They're going to be in their late twenties. Xavier - as played by James McAvoy will not be in his wheelchair to begin the film - but we will see how he wound up in a wheelchair. I asked if McAvoy would have a nice shiny chrome dome - and folks. We're going to see Professor X when he still had hair. We'll see McAvoy and Fassbender's Magneto formulate what it is they are attempting by creating the X-MEN.
Now Bryan wanted us to know this is not the conventional FIRST CLASS comic - but rather a new beginning for X-MEN. Set in the 60s - Vaughn is technologically inspired by JAMES BOND's tech of the time. The costumes will be far more comic bookish than we've seen before - and while Scott and Jean aren't here - Cyclops' brother Alex Summers aka Havoc will be, as played by Lucas Till.

Old 08-23-2010, 09:02 AM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

Actually kind of interested in this now.
Old 08-23-2010, 09:59 AM
is a Ginormous Thing.

Timothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandas

This announcement isn't really doing it for me, and it could be because I wasn't that thrilled with the last X-Men flick or the Wolverine movie.

More power to 'em, but at this point, I'm waiting for the DVD or for it to hit cable.
Old 08-23-2010, 10:00 AM
is ready for turkey

I keep seeing X3 on FX when working out and godammit, there is a decent movie in there somewhere.
Old 08-23-2010, 10:07 AM
Alles Klar Herr Kommissar

Matt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rerb View Post
I keep seeing X3 on FX when working out and godammit, there is a decent movie in there somewhere.
Yeah, I don't get the HATRED for it. It's not great by any means, but what works in it WORKS. Sure, it could have been better...even GREAT...in the hands of a better filmaker, but it's not terrible.

'XO: Wolverine' is garbage, though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gravedigger View Post
Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin View Post
And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?
Old 08-23-2010, 10:10 AM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rerb View Post

It's a period piece now because the script had to get rewrote and Bryan Singer is going more hands-on with it. No care given to making sense. Fuck, it's going to make Wolverine's solo flick look more out of place than ever.

Click here to visit AndersonVision!
Old 08-23-2010, 10:16 AM
My wife's son

Captain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The Fahey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt View Post
Yeah, I don't get the HATRED for it. It's not great by any means, but what works in it WORKS. Sure, it could have been better...even GREAT...in the hands of a better filmaker, but it's not terrible.

'XO: Wolverine' is garbage, though.
It needed another five or six drafts.

Both X3 and Rip Van Logan needed polish, and instead both were rushed piles of incoherence. I think Ratner did about as well as any hired gun could with all of the hoops he had to jump through for Fox.

Either way, I've met homeless drunks who've made more sense than the past few Derp Men movies.
Old 08-23-2010, 10:23 AM
is not Montel Williams

X3 was a total rush job, doesn't matter who the director would have been.
Old 08-23-2010, 10:28 AM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Hocken View Post
X3 was a total rush job, doesn't matter who the director would have been.

X3 was a rush job because Vaughn bailed on it so close to production start. It speaks a lot of FOX that they didn't turn around and sue the fuck out of him. Much less hiring him back for the prequel.

Old 08-23-2010, 12:16 PM
is a Ginormous Thing.

Timothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandas

The last two flicks being rush jobs probably is what did it for my dislike of both films. Also, I'm pretty much burnt out on anything X-related, as my growing anticipation for Thor, Captain America, and The Avengers becomes overwhelming.
Old 01-18-2011, 09:43 PM
is ready for turkey

Hmms.
Old 01-18-2011, 09:44 PM
is ready for turkey

It looks like a Victoria Secrets model wandered into the shot once she heard the camera click...
Old 01-18-2011, 09:59 PM
Shut up, crime!

gravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandas

About the only thing I can tell from that tiny photo is what I already knew- January Jones ain't ugly.
Old 01-18-2011, 10:00 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

FOX has pretty much told sites today and from now on. They're going to control future leaks and word of mouth. Phrased exactly.

So, when you see more pics and clips leaked in the future. Jump on them, since FOX is going to use legal to try and stop anything from staying up.

Old 01-18-2011, 10:57 PM
My wife's son

Captain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The Fahey

Looks like we're never getting Cable in on the fleep floop flippity fun.

WHERE IS APOCALYPSE?

FRANCHISE OVER

/fatnerdwithsexymantits
Old 01-19-2011, 06:58 AM
is ready for turkey

Magneto looks like he belongs in a screamo band