Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > Video Games

Video Games We play them, and we know you do. Discuss games ranging from Custard's Revenge to Burnout Revenge here.

Old 07-15-2017, 11:51 AM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trejo View Post
You're telling me I could be getting my Eternal Darkness on??

Also, picked up PUBG
Let's get those chicken dinners. WE FEASTIN
Old 07-15-2017, 11:52 AM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

Also, yeah we got more wins last night in PUBG.
Old 07-15-2017, 12:33 PM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Ill be on tonighy.
Old 07-15-2017, 02:13 PM
It's in the bone!

Trejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurts

You won't be eating anything with me around atm. My 6 year old comp with a 550 ti really can't cut the mustard on PUBG lol, running around 20fps getting destroyedddd
Old 07-15-2017, 07:12 PM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

grabbed Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD on Steam for 2 bucks today. I know it's a broken mess, but I couldn't get the PS version of the TH games to work so it's now my go to. For 2 bucks (actually 6 total because I grabbed the DLC) it's a decent remake. It's being removed from steam in two days. FYI.
Old 07-17-2017, 01:32 PM
Fleshlight King

Rob and I almost won a PUBG duo. We probably would have won except we found out later Rob had game chat on so everyone nearby heard us!
Old 07-17-2017, 01:40 PM
is fancy

hahaha. WILDCARD BITCHES!
Old 07-17-2017, 03:55 PM
The red capes are coming

Fil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy Barty

Haha, Rob on PUBG.

Old 07-17-2017, 04:22 PM
RIP Ferg

B_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandas

That Rob, crazy like a fox.
Old 07-17-2017, 07:26 PM
is fancy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fil View Post
Haha, Rob on PUBG.

Quote:
Originally Posted by B_Metal View Post
That Rob, crazy like a fox.
Pretty much. I get why Billy and his friends play the game the way they do, but I just like to grab shit and run and gun. I don't have 25 mins to not shoot at someone and hide in the weeds. I HAVE LIMITED GAMING TIME.
Old 07-17-2017, 07:27 PM
is fancy

I also feel bad playing with you and your friends. I'm the ADD kid in the group. Yall take this shit serious.
Old 07-17-2017, 09:27 PM
Shut up, crime!

gravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
I just like to grab shit and run and gun. I don't have 25 mins to not shoot at someone and hide in the weeds. I HAVE LIMITED GAMING TIME.
Exactly why snipers are bitches.
Old 07-18-2017, 12:00 AM
RIP Ferg

B_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
I also feel bad playing with you and your friends. I'm the ADD kid in the group. Yall take this shit serious.
Honestly though, the ADD kid makes the game enjoyable most of the time. It's why CoD4 was so great with you guys.
Old 07-18-2017, 06:18 AM
Fleshlight King

Quote:
I HAVE LIMITED GAMING TIME.
We do too! That's why we play to win!
Old 07-18-2017, 06:20 AM
Fleshlight King

Quote:
We wanna win. Boot camp will take that ADD right outta you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gravedigger View Post
Exactly why snipers are bitches.
Snipers are rare in the game. Hiding in the weeds in PUBG has nothing to do with sniping, it has to do with surviving. If anything actually finding a 4x or better scope emboldens you to be WAY more out in the open because you have a massive advantage over most other people. Scopes are gold in PUBG. And rare. Not to mention, if you even find a scope you ALSO need to find a sniper rifle, which is even more rare.

Also, not possible to camp for 25 minutes. The longest a game can last is 30 minutes, and due to the circle moving you also have to move. Unless you somehow luck out and land right in the middle of where the circle appear the longest you stay in one area is the opening moments when you get a max of about 8 minutes before you need to move.

I really wish all you guys had PC's to game on. This game is incredible.

Last edited by BillyG; 07-18-2017 at 06:38 AM.
Old 07-18-2017, 09:32 PM
is fancy

had some fun rounds with billy and his buddies in PUBG tonight. Streamed it again for fun. I love this new laptop.
Old 07-19-2017, 06:41 AM
Fleshlight King

That fight in the garage house was so good. Somehow someone hid in the house somewhere, and while we were downstairs fighting the guy in hiding killed my friend, and I dropped another guy that downed another friend. Then the guy upstairs jumped down and I heard him start the car so I dumped into the car and blew it up getting 3 kills. FELT SO GOOD.

Rob is going to hippie pot town so if anyone wants in, we will find a spot for you!
Old 07-19-2017, 06:54 AM
is fancy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyG View Post
That fight in the garage house was so good. Somehow someone hid in the house somewhere, and while we were downstairs fighting the guy in hiding killed my friend, and I dropped another guy that downed another friend. Then the guy upstairs jumped down and I heard him start the car so I dumped into the car and blew it up getting 3 kills. FELT SO GOOD.
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/160245228?t=44m09s

I love that I got all of that on stream...
Old 07-19-2017, 07:55 AM
Shut up, crime!

gravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandas

It's smart that Billy plays as an underwear lady to throw off all the neckbeards.
Old 07-19-2017, 08:07 AM
Fleshlight King

Quote:
Originally Posted by gravedigger View Post
It's smart that Billy plays as an underwear lady to throw off all the neckbeards.
Early Access! I jumped out of the plane and all my clothes were missing!