Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > New Releases in the theater

New Releases in the theater Like paying 10 bucks a ticket and sitting with the mouthbreathers to watch a new film? Then post about it here

Old 07-12-2017, 02:57 PM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

http://io9.gizmodo.com/do-we-really-...vie-1796724935

Going with a 150% chance of this since they don't want to do shit not attached to the OT.
Old 07-12-2017, 03:09 PM
is ready for turkey

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Now that's a movie I want to see. Ewan was the best part of the prequels. Would love to see him back.
Old 07-12-2017, 05:06 PM
<-----THIS!

Ari is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurts

I kinda agree with the article; I really wanted to see an Kenobi film with him encountering Maul one final time, but now that's done. I'm sure there's some kind of story to be told with him, maybe he has some serious hutt problems or something.

Hmm, maybe he falls in love with a Tusken Raider girl, and maybe she was a survivor of Anakin's Tusken slaughter so she can't bare to be with him, but also can't live without him. And there's this other Tusken dude that really likes her and hates Kenobi. Also, we get to see naked jawas for some reason.

Oh shit, I think I just came up with something brilliant here...

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.
Old 07-12-2017, 07:12 PM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

Yeah I see no interesting story between 3 and 4. He hid out on a desert planet and kept it low key. That's what happened.
Old 07-12-2017, 07:38 PM
Here for laughs

Ingrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
Now that's a movie I want to see. Ewan was the best part of the prequels. Would love to see him back.
Same. I'd be down for a Ewan Kenobi movie.

Old 07-29-2017, 11:57 AM
is ready for turkey

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

A ton of new publicity photos. Snoke looks like Jeff Sessions hahaha.
Old 07-29-2017, 12:49 PM
is a Ginormous Thing.

Timothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandas

From the comments:

"Dammit, Snoke has a vagina neck, that's going to be hard to ignore."

I'm still snickering.

Great pics - those First Order Royal Guards (?) look pretty bitchin', what with the samurai-esque armor and stuff. Much like our own Ari, I'll have to pick their action figures up when I sees 'em.
Old 08-17-2017, 02:33 PM
Fleshlight King

Oh my fucking god they're actually making an Obi Wan movizzzzzzzzzzzz
Old 08-17-2017, 02:36 PM
is ready for turkey

COULD BE GREAT IF IT'S EWAN AND IT'S A SMALL MOVIE!

for reals though, if they keep it small (no more fan service) and have an easy story like "black sun" or something finds out about Luke or Leia or whatever and want to sell that information to the highest bidder. Obi goes undercover or some shit and does what he can to make sure it doesn't happen.

I fucking love Ewan as Obi but I really want some new fucking characters. And characters that aren't just killed off because they're not in the OG series.
Old 08-17-2017, 03:21 PM
<-----THIS!

Ari is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurts

I hope Kenobi falls in love with a Hutt. That'd be new.

Old 08-17-2017, 03:23 PM
Allergic to dumbfucks

Location: Somewhere around the moon, New York City and your sister
FilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandas

There's no way any Star Wars film will be small. But I know what you're saying. I just don't faith in Lucasfilm in its current state.

Mind you, I liked The Force Awakens quite a bit. Hated Rogue One but that was always an experiment and I'm willing to call that a fluke. And everything under the new non-Lucas regime has been chocolate-dipped in nostalgia and that isn't stopping anytime soon. Taking away the mystique of Han Solo never fundamentally made sense and I was never big into him growing up (Always and shall be a Luke guy myself).

Last edited by FilmNerdJamie; 08-17-2017 at 03:25 PM.
Old 08-17-2017, 03:37 PM
is ready for turkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ari View Post
I hope Kenobi falls in love with a Hutt. That'd be new.
hahahha. For reals though, we have 19 years or so that could be fun to play around in. I just really want Ewan to come back.
Old 08-17-2017, 03:45 PM
<-----THIS!

If Ewan doesn't come back then there's absolutely no point in doing this at all.

And they can use Kevin James to play his hutt love interest: Paulina Blaarto

Old 08-17-2017, 03:49 PM
Allergic to dumbfucks

FilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ari View Post
If Ewan doesn't come back then there's absolutely no point in doing this at all.

And they can use Kevin James to play his hutt love interest: Paulina Blaarto
That's all well and good until Leah Remini replaces Ewan.
Old 08-17-2017, 03:54 PM
Fleshlight King

It's so depressing to have this huge universe with tons of potential keep going back to the fucking well.
Old 08-18-2017, 08:29 AM
Shut up, crime!

gravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandas

Seriously. I understand why they do it that way but it's Star Wars. It could be two hours of some random alien we've never seen before eating toast and it will still break box office records. Explore a little bit, Disney!
Old 08-18-2017, 10:19 AM
is a Ginormous Thing.

Timothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandas

I'd rather see spinoffs centered on the Last Jedi era. Are there bounty hunters? What's life like in First Order territories?

Or, let's see some crime films with the Hutts! There was all that Star Wars 1313 stuff set on Coruscant that seemed interesting. Or even Old Republic/Rise of the Jedi and Sith material I'd like to see.
Old 08-18-2017, 11:01 AM
Allergic to dumbfucks

This is what Disney does. They milk the cow dry and then discard it for something else. I hate this too but we all knew it was headed to this.
Old 08-18-2017, 03:03 PM
My wife's son

Captain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The Fahey

Fuck the mouse
Old 08-18-2017, 03:19 PM
is ready for turkey

I just want my goddamn X-Wing Academy movie ala TOP GUN meets STEALTH hahah.