Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In the wake of the implementation of that new FDA regulation on registering new blends, last Monday Cigarbid had a BUNCH of new Gurkhas up for bid. At least a half dozen things I had never heard of. I bid on at least a single from all of them, and won all the auctions I entered. This could be interesting.
    I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Been a little derelict in my duties here. Some stuff I've sampled recently:

The Gurkha Calcutta. Redolent with sweet and spicy notes, growing in strength from the opening. It reminds me of the cuisine of the land that inspired it. A delight.

The Gurkha Governor's Reserve has an earthy core, with plentiful notes of sweet, exotic spice. Much like those in the Calcutta, but a little more muted. Excellent.
      I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

Working...
      X