No announcement yet.

Supernatural

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Zoolander View Post
      Two words for the next Snake Plissken...

Zach Braff
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

And yes I know he was joking. I just wanted to use that Bob Barker picture.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

It's a good picture.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

So far, Tall Tales is the best of the bunch.

Too much awesome in one package, I guess (Dean's recollection of Sam is classic).

And the fact that when they killed the trickster, the fucking disco-ball sexbed still being there was the topper.

And holy shit, Tricia Helfer's in this next ep? FUCKING CANADA MAN! YEAAAAAAAH
            Last edited by Captain Russ; 02-25-2010, 04:40 PM.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

The Trickster is the shit.

Comment

Well, I put off the third season until I could procure a decent first disc.

"I'm Batman" will hopefully be engraved on Dean's tombstone if he ever kicks the bucket. Fan-fucking-tastic episode. And British fencer of supernatural goods was a great foil, as was the blonde advice succubus. And the bartender in 'Sin City'. The casting directors have great taste.

And Jim Beaver is the shit. Here and in Deadwood, he is the shit.

I'm on to the Grimm episode at the moment. That knife-wielding grannie made me unintentionally laugh, as it looked like she was applying icing to a cake instead of eviscerating that pie-eater.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Oh that's a good one too. I'm so glad you dig on this man. I swear, if this was on HBO more people would give it a chance.

Comment

Seriously, I had no fucking clue you could get away with Segaling a dude's spine on network TV. Teh violins is used to ridiculously entertaining effect.

But apparently, that bartender did it regardless of my preconceived notions.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

I was sold in one of the first episodes with the shapeshifter. Seeing that type of gore hooked me in and it just so happened that the writing is top notch.

Comment

That one was so fucked up.

But so awesome.

And putting Filter as the backing track did nothing but help its cause.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

On season 4 now.

Disc two is glorious.

Starting off with the Universal-inspired shapeshifter/Larry David's Seinfeld Reunion producer nemesis, and on to the Dean-shrieks-like-a-girl episode with the Eye of the Tiger vid at the end, I have no idea how it can get much more entertaining.

Oh wait, there's the Halloween episode with Samhain. FUUUUUUUUU
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

Originally posted by Jobe View Post
                            Fuck yeah man. I talked about you and this show on the new podcast.

Comment

Also...

Fuck the haters. Ackles is great.

Comment

Can't wait to hear it.

And holy shit.

A fucking drunk Teddy Bear.

That's it. I love this show unconditionally.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X