No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So...finished S3 of LONGMIRE last night. Had it been later, we would have watched the first episode of S4 because HOLY SHIT, BRANCH!

Dying to know what happened there.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    Originally posted by Martin
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Oh you find out fairly quickly into S4. And yeah, S4 is pretty legit.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• The Leftovers was great last week. Fantastic way to start the new season.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
          So...finished S3 of LONGMIRE last night. Had it been later, we would have watched the first episode of S4 because HOLY SHIT, BRANCH!

Dying to know what happened there.
          Now imagine a world where that happens and you then see the news that A&E cancelled the show.

That's one of the reasons I was so excited to see the Netflix announcement a couple months later.

Comment

• Finishing up the Flash: so fantastic.
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• So I watched Gotham. I'll keep it positive. I like the addition of Jessica Lucas.
              "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Gotham was awesome this week.

MOTHERFUCKING
                  Spoiler: spoilers 
                VIC MACKEY
                in the house! Even with a winky nod to the audience
                "...strikeforce has a good ring to it."

awesome.

The Flash was pretty great. Garrick for the win!
                and the end stinger with the golden age Earth or whatever with Wells?
                awesome
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  The Flash was pretty great. Garrick for the win!
                  and the end stinger with the golden age Earth or whatever with Wells?
                  awesome
                  They got me with the obscure villain this week. I had never heard of the Sand Demon until this episode. They added Patty Spivot now too. Should be interesting. Great episode again, as usual.

Spoiler: Speculation 
                  So is that actually Wells/Thawne on what I assume was Earth 2/Garrick's Earth, or is that a legit, no Thawne infused Earth 2 Harrison Wells? Hmmm.
                  "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• yeah, that's what we were thinking but I would actually prefer it to be the legit version.

Comment

• Arrow

I cannot fucking deal with Diggle's stupid fucking "costume". You'd think that Cisco would have been able to use a better voice masking piece of hardware for Ollie as opposed to his stupid voice that ruins any sort of dramatic tension because it sounds like what kids do to try to "fool" people into thinking they are adults. Still fucking silly as it was when he first used it.

And just when I was giving Laurel a pass she
                      decides to completely ignore the fact that Thea is turning into a psycho bitch and digs up her dead fucking sister, who by the way was in a corset, to bring her back to life?

DA FUQ?

Comment

• I haven't watched any of Arrow yet but caught up on The Flash. Is this the best superhero show of recent memory? Hot dog, it's just a lot of fun. i assume the new hot cop is a secret meta human of some sort? Half the fun is that I barely know any of the Flash mythology. Like, I think all my knowledge got used up in the first year.

Comment

• Pretty much. Never a big fan of the comics, as he seemed like a one trick pony. But the show has been very nicely handled. Love watching it with the kid.

ETA: And that image of Felicity in the cocktail dress outside of Jitters is indelibly burned into my memory.
                          I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• The Flash season 1: done.

Well, that was fucking FUN. We're pretty far from the garbage superhero shit that was Smallville or Heroes.

The last 3 episodes were really really great.

Grodd looked awesome, the big fight in the penultimate episode was fantastic.

And how is Professor Wells so goddamn good? And Cisco too. 2 good actors.

All around, really solid show.
                            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Season 2 is off to a good start as well.
                              I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Glad you dug the Flash Martin. It's so much fun.

Gotham last night was fucking incredible. I said it before and I'll say it again, they have officially made this a "gritty" version of the campy 60s show. In last night's episode there is a place in Gotham called "Mercs" (I think that's what it was called) that was basically a "Toys R Us" for bad guys. Like it was a legit store with aisles and a loudspeaker that told people about sales and they were selling grenades, poison, napalm, etc..

Fucking hilarious.

Plus Firefly shows up or at least their version of Firefly.

Comment

Working...
                                X