Arby's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
    Funny, how NYC used to have Roy Rogers. I used to think Roy Rogers was a KFC/Wendy's/Arby's rolled into one.
    Yeah, we have a lot of those combo places. But I don't know that they're matched up in any particular way.
    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

Originally posted by Matt View Post
      Arby's has shitty fries. LOVE their potato cakes, though.
      I don't remember them having regular fries, but rather curly fries.

Can't eat those anymore.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
        Yeah, we have a lot of those combo places. But I don't know that they're matched up in any particular way.
        KenTacoHuts!

They rock!

Buy a 7 Layer Burrito on the Taco Bell side, then go to the KFC side and get a snack-sized order of chicken strips.

Add to your burrito, then nom!

Comment

Originally posted by V View Post
          KenTacoHuts!

They rock!

Buy a 7 Layer Burrito on the Taco Bell side, then go to the KFC side and get a snack-sized order of chicken strips.

Add to your burrito, then nom!
          not gonna lie I tried a Mexican Pizza with popcorn chicken on it once
          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Originally posted by V View Post
            KenTacoHuts!
            Yup! Actually, we just had a TacoHut across the street when I worked at LUSH. We had a KenTaco when I lived in Forest Hills, and a Dunkin'Baskin next to the laundromat I used to go to in that 'hood.
            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

Arby's used to be really good around here, but it went significantly downhill in past years (and we have black and hispanic people working at the Arby's here,
              Jeez Lisa, I don't know what to say...so because of Arby's NYC being more open to all people they went downhill? :P

Comment

I would if I could...someone rep Billy please.
                We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                  Jeez Lisa, I don't know what to say...so because of Arby's NYC being more open to all people they went downhill? :P
                  Oh, no, of course not! I put those two statements together by accident. Fact: The food sucks now. Fact: we have more diverse people working there. But of course, one isn't the cause of the other, silly!

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post
                    I would if I could...someone rep Billy please.
                    got it.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Oh, no, of course not! I put those two statements together by accident. Fact: The food sucks now. Fact: we have more diverse people working there. But of course, one isn't the cause of the other, silly!
                      Mmmmmhmmmm, well if they start serving fried chicken then you pop into this thread saying "I sure am Arby's hired people that can prepare killer fried chicken!" we are going to have to have a little chat Lisa.

Also, if you go to Arby's and don't get the curly fries you should be put against a wall. But avoid the milk shakes. Way too sweet and makes me sick.

Comment

The Jamochas are good... but I have to be in the mood for one.

Comment

Also, if you go to Arby's and don't get the curly fries you should be put against a wall. But avoid the milk shakes. Way too sweet and makes me sick.
                          Damn right. I finished my curly fries before pulling back into the office. It's only a couple of miles away.
                          We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

Damn right. I finished my curly fries before pulling back into the office. It's only a couple of miles away.

Edited to add: I never go through drive thrus. Too easy to get boxed in.

Comment

To hell with you and your curly fries. Those are fucking nasty as hell. Give me the potato cakes any day of the week.
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Originally posted by Matt View Post
                                To hell with you and your curly fries. Those are fucking nasty as hell. Give me the potato cakes any day of the week.
                                WAIT ARBY'S MAKES LATKES?
                                "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                                *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Working...
                                X