No announcement yet.

Helicopter Parents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ed, would you do your own thing if your friends started to fuck in front of you or would you just watch?
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Honestly, I leave the room unless we had worked something out in which I was there to watch.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Either Ed has performance anxiety...

or an azn-style wang...

Comment

Nope, but I do want to relax and not be bothered.

Besides, do you want to hear your folks fuckin? No, I do not.

Comment

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
            Ed, would you do your own thing if your friends started to fuck in front of you or would you just watch?
            I think it would depend on the type of friends. Then again, if they felt comfortable enough to start fucking in front of me they probably wanted an audience. Nothing wrong with that.
            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
            - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I'm all about sex in public places/or places where you're not supposed to have it.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by V View Post
                Either Ed has performance anxiety...

or an azn-style wang...
                Well, it has been awhile for Ed. Probably pop too soon.
                We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post
                  I think it would depend on the type of friends. Then again, if they felt comfortable enough to start fucking in front of me they probably wanted an audience. Nothing wrong with that.
                  True, it would be a bit werid to be chided on watching when the fucking started happening. "You didn't say leave."

Originally posted by Howard View Post
                  Well, it has been awhile for Ed. Probably pop too soon.
                  Never had that problem.

Comment

I've watched my friends fuck while tripping balls before. Now that was fucking amazing.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

If people started fucking in front of me, I would just take it as an invitation. At least for a bj.

Comment

Basically, I will not be a helicopter parent to get this thread back on topic. I refuse to be a hypocrite.

Comment

Originally posted by Jobe View Post
                          I've watched my friends fuck while tripping balls before. Now that was fucking amazing.
                          Sight must have been something right out of a Cronenberg movie.

Comment

I've got the one wiener rule (mine) when it comes to sex. Multiple women is fine, but there'll be a big NO on the other guy factor.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

BUT CHINESE FINGER TRAP!

Comment

Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                                Sight must have been something right out of a Cronenberg movie.
                                It was more like the CG sex from The Lawnmower Man. Everything was melting and joining together to form one perfect being.

Comment

Working...
                                X