Braindead Radio Episode 8: How Dr. Ham Destroyed Christmas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Braindead Radio Episode 8: How Dr. Ham Destroyed Christmas

It's almost Christmas and we all know what that means: abortions, Funny People, trying to get laid when living with parental units, swankass garage lofts, being one wife away from hoarding trash, using your vacation days berating poor people, ass worms and the fat man himself. We chat about Mass Effect in anticipation for the sequel (spoilers around 59:40) and Ceej talks Rob into buying Dragon Age. Then VOICEMAIL!
    Happy Fucking Holidays!
    100.00%
    Bah Fucking Humbug!
    0.00%
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Also, this is one of the few "sober" episodes I've done. Does it make a difference? Who knows. It was weird to be face to face to Ceej as we did this one.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Shit, I accidentally uploaded the wrong version of this episode. I'm currently fixing the problem. If you downloaded this before 9 pm on 12-20-09, please redownload after 9pm.

Comment

Dude, P.F. Changs? Oh my christ, that was asking for it.
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

LuLz to the opening alone! "STOP, to the abortions!" How do I get a BDR uniform? Do I need to play just the tip?

We need to get Ari and Ceej together and do a voice off. Ari does at least 10 voices. If nothing else it might make for a fun conversation. Maybe we can set this up over a video chat.

Comment

Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
            Dude, P.F. Changs? Oh my christ, that was asking for it.
            We wanted some chinese food and all the places around us kinda suck. Also, we didn't want to go out. And when a robust fellow recommends a restaurant, you'd think it'd be tasty. It was not. I hate Ceej.

Comment

LuLz Pandalove the Chinese, don't hate. But they do have some shitty food. Their potstickers are alright.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                We wanted some chinese food and all the places around us kinda suck. Also, we didn't want to go out. And when a robust fellow recommends a restaurant, you'd think it'd be tasty. It was not. I hate Ceej.
                When South Park depicts a chain restaurant, you know you're in for some shit.

Except for Chipotle, that place is alright.

As for that kind of chinese, you might as well have gone to Panda Express.
                Last edited by Ed Hocken; 12-21-2009, 08:38 AM.

Comment

Yeah yeah. I fucking hate "candy chinese". Ceej said this was not that. Bullshit. This was no better than panda express or shit like that. Ugh.

Comment

Should have asked us Rob. I've eaten PF Changs once, and that was six years ago.

Comment

If someone (cough cough Howard) could post the banner/description/link over at the other place that would be the bee's knees. Thanks in advance!

Comment

I enjoyed how I was supposed to be the guy carving the BDR logo into his body. All the while talking like a mild-mannered 1950s guy.

Still, the man of hour is without out a doubt, the king of the jews.

Comment

Haha. The awkwardness emanating from Ceej involving anything Ari this episode was hilarious.

Comment

Also, are we to assume that Alvane is the South African equivalent to Ari?

Comment

It's Alwyn. And not really. Ceej's brain was just fucked this episode.

Comment

Working...
                              X