Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Braindead Radio Episode 5: Lights, Camera, Action!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Braindead Radio Episode 5: Lights, Camera, Action!

Ceej has unfortunate car troubles, Hocken hates America and Rob wants to be Snake Eyes. We experience the thrill of Modern Warfare, discuss the fans of the FPS genre and find out how to pick up "mad bitches" working at McDonald's. We bring the explosions with our top 5 action movies of all time, reminisce about Eric Draven and then we dive into some voicemails.

Also, you will now start noticing a little beer bottle icon with number on the banners. This will denote just how drunk I get.
    Awesome!
    66.67%
    Meh!
    0.00%
    SHITFUCK!
    33.33%
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

(Looks at banner)

TEN BEERS PLUS! HOLY SHIT!
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Yeah. I think I said I was on 13 or something, but by the end of the night I had like 12 in me I think. Twas a fun night.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I spit because of excess mucus. Hahaha. Ahh. I love smoking.
        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Wired has some ideas as to why DJ Hero failed.

Comment

I'll be addressing some of the issues you mentioned in the next voicemail. Now as to the way I talk on the phone. That's just what I do. *shrug*

Fruity, fruity indeed.

Plus, loved Howard's song.

Comment

Guess my call hit the cutting room floor? Wonder why that is? In all seriousness though, good episode. Solid action flick picks and Hocken got owned. Also Howard sounds like an English Lit Professor.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Your call hit the floor due to the drunken response that was given. Killed the flow and wasn't particularly funny.

Comment

I interpreted Ari's religion as one for schizophrenic patients. It's like it happened but didn't happen. Like the Matrix.

Also, Rob I'm calling you out. Agnosticism does not mean you don't believe in God or Jesus. It means you're uncertain. You're welcome to the idea of a higher being but it doesn't necessarily mean it has to be the Catholic/Christian idea.
                  Last edited by nerdious dorkus; 11-23-2009, 08:00 AM.

Comment

I already took the red pill. And spot on article about DJ HERO. It's a shame too, because it's a pretty great game.

Comment

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                      Also, Rob I'm calling you out. Agnosticism does not mean you don't believe in God or Jesus. It means you're uncertain. You're welcome to the idea of a higher being but it doesn't necessarily mean it has to be the Catholic/Christian idea.
                      Feel free to do that. I was already drunk as fuck and don't remember even saying anything about that. But I appreciate you calling me out. haha

Comment

Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                        I'll be addressing some of the issues you mentioned in the next voicemail. Now as to the way I talk on the phone. That's just what I do. *shrug*

Fruity, fruity indeed.

Plus, loved Howard's song.
                        Haha. It's just the obvious reading of what ever you say man. It never sounds natural. Just relax when you call us and pretend like you're just talking to us face to face. Unless you talk like that to people face to face all the time. In which case, there is nothing I can do to prevent Ceej from poking fun.

Comment

Well, it's a phone call. I don't know how you do phone calls, but you've heard me talk in conversation. And if you've heard the show I do, you'd notice a difference.

But I'll see what I can do for the next one. It depends on whether or not you'll have a show this coming week.

Comment

Almost tempted to listen to this at work (just so I can hear how bad I sound). Like your old English lit prof, B? Was he drunk and stoned too?
                            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                            - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

It's just such a difference between when we chat on xbox and your phone calls. Be more like Howard. He sounds all booklearned and shit.

Comment

Working...
                              X