No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead TV show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Show is still really improving. Loved the focus on just two stories, and not forcing every single character into an episode.

Comment

•   Spoiler: Totally saw 
      the "oh he's not dead" reveal coming.

Comment

• Man, Carl. He should've known how to play that solo house search by now. But I really liked the episode! Maybe the best one since the last time Lennie James was on?

Comment

• Not a bad episode actually. The stuff they're getting to is some of my favorite stuff from the comics so I'm sure they'll fuck it up like they did with the Governor.

But I call bullshit that Carl could eat all of that pudding. BULLSHIT.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• You burn a lot of calories fighting Walkers, man. Plus, his blood sugar was probably crashing. Hence the ANGAR.

But seriously, if they kill Rick, the show dies the true death. Few will be interested after that. I am SO glad they didn't literally follow the Governor story line from the comics regarding what he did to Rick. I always thought that was kind of pointless.
            I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Kinda wish AssKicker was indeed smothered last night. But nooooo, Carol had to save the day.

So because I'm not entirely invested here, did the kid kill those people from the prison (burned bodies)? I know Carol said she did but I'm now inclined to think that crazy girl did it and Carol covered it up.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Remember this everyone?

Originally posted by PHEDG View Post
                I'm perplexed as to why there isn't more thought taken into a more effective defense towards the zombies. OK so they can't bite you or mix bodily fluids with you? They don't develop super strength, correct? So it's not as though they can simply just tear a limb off, correct? So go to some sporting goods or motorcycle shop and get yourself a helmet, a leather riding jacket, pants, gloves, boots. There's no way they could bite through that.

And the lack of ammo use discretion is boggling. If a zombie is no closer that 30 feet away there really is no need to waist the ammo. That whole sequence between Shane, Otis, and the zombies was laughable.
                Originally posted by PHEDG View Post
                Something like this...

It's about fucking time. What season is it? How many have died?

Comment

• Cudlitz! Kober!

There were some good, tense moments tonight but they were punctuated by some really dumb shit. Particularly the scene at the cornfield. So nice to have another unhinged scientist. I don't know if they're characters in the books but I'm going to assume Dr. Spergy Mullet doesn't really know what he's talking about and Sgt. Dyed Ginger isn't really ex-military but just another hyper-patriotic barrel sucker.

Comment

• Or a dishonorably discharged psycho. The scene w/ Rick trying to get out of the house w/o being seen was great. Reminded me of the one redeeming quality to the horror film, Silent House. The 1st one or 2 times the heroine was trying to remain hidden & quiet when the "killer" was stalking her were fraught with palpable tension in just the same way.
                    I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• You're probably not supposed to actively root for a kid to die but, seriously, this girl. She'll probably get everyone killed then get bitten & happily stagger off into the sunset by the end of this episode.

Comment

• WHY WOULDN'T ANYONE JUST WAIT SO SHE COULD SHOW THEM!!!!
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• That was awesome. Loved twitter flipping out about how the show should be canceled. Because the show hasn't killed a kid before?

Comment

• The show should be cancelled because it's terrible. The very first scene of the first episode was Rick killing a kid.

Comment

• Not gonna lie, the last 3-4 episodes have slowly turned back onto this show. I was SO HOPING that Lizzy would have killed the baby, but Carol executing her was just as good. And yeah, the army guy/scientist were in the comics BUT they were the ones that told the people about the fact that everyone is infected and will turn when they die. IT wasn't told the survivors as early in the books as it was in the show.

Comment

• I'd like to know the odds on whether Yar and the rest of the Termini are cannibals.

Wonder what that is on the grill.

Comment

Working...
                                X