Episode 16: "What's the blerbahbler?"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Episode 16: "What's the blerbahbler?"

Rob and Lesley start off the show drunk with tales of animal love, exotic ventures into the urine rainforest and having to deal with the unwashed masses. Lesley loves the blerbahblers, Rob digs on the primates, and Lesley supports Rob's newest obsession. TLC shows Rob and Lesley the wonders of giant penises, addictions to cornstarch and the smothering of potatoes with cheese. They both reminisce about 'The Real World' then they talk about 'Super 8' (SPOILERS:55:55-69:35).
    A fine way to spend an hour.
    100.00%
    I'd rather stab my own eyeballs with a rusty nail.
    0.00%
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

And since we were super drunk I fucked up the name during the giant penis discussion. The name you want to Google (if that's your bag) is Jonah Falcon. Not John Falcon.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Listening now, already love it and I'm only 20 seconds in.
      Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

"I was trying to talk to you about important stuff....can I have your chicken tenders?"
        Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

haha. Chicken tenders are srs bsns.

Comment

I'll fight my family for chicken tenders. Kids included.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Anemone= A-nem-o-knee

Comment

WHERE WERE YOU LAST NIGHT? hahah

Comment

Do I need to call in and just start listing off the proper pronunciations of commonly misspoken words?

Comment

Originally posted by ingrid View Post
                    Do I need to call in and just start listing off the proper pronunciations of commonly misspoken words?
                    YESSSssss. NEW SEGMENT! INGRID SPEAKS!!!
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

LESLEY!! Y U NO CUDDLE HOCKEN!!!! lulz

Comment

Also you guys need to do a cock punch/tit smash on every fuck episode. I don't know which of you would get the worst of it but listeners would be the winners.

Comment

HAHAHAHAHHA, Lesley's counting almost made me spit beer.

Comment

Ok, so what in her brain made her go 'they made me eat ham and I don't like it -----------> Cheesy potatoes are all I will eat'? What the fuck is wrong with people?!

Comment

You need to watch that episode. It's so fucking redonkulous.

Comment

Working...
                              X