X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Greatest Toy Line of the 80's

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA.

Nice!
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I can only imagine what my dad was thinking.
      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Originally posted by Ari
        Here's something from my childhood I probably should have kept to myself: Whenever I wanted to dress up like Superman or Batman, the costumes were impossible to find. But I was a kid, and I needed to be superhero, damnit! So I had only one choice, one costume which I could always find available no matter what. So I wore that costume, and fought crime in my house as the greatest superhero ever. What costume was I forced to wear you ask?

Wonder Woman.
        this explains a lot. A LOT.
        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus
          Originally posted by Ari
          Here's something from my childhood I probably should have kept to myself: Whenever I wanted to dress up like Superman or Batman, the costumes were impossible to find. But I was a kid, and I needed to be superhero, damnit! So I had only one choice, one costume which I could always find available no matter what. So I wore that costume, and fought crime in my house as the greatest superhero ever. What costume was I forced to wear you ask?

Wonder Woman.
          this explains a lot. A LOT.
          That's exactly what I was thinking....

I forgot about the popples...classic shit. The McDonalds toys when we were kids are waaaaaayy better than what they give out now. I had all of those transformers and I guarantee if I looked for them, my mom would have them somewhere in storage. My mom's toy collection, comes close to Ari's but not as cool.
          Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Ok not a toy but a clothing line but it does belong in a 80's thread.

Hypercolor t-shirts! Anyone have them, I was just talking to some one about this... I had a shirt and thought I was bad ass!

"Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

I had a green one and a purple one. Oh man, how epicly lame.

Comment

I should have known you had one, I had the lovely purple one.
                "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

Man, why did those happen? Almost as lame as the wrist bracelet snapper things.

Comment

DO NOT TALK BAD ABOUT SNAPPERBRACELETS!

I still have a NKOTB and TMNT one somewhere.

Back when they used metal and before they took them off the market because kids could DIE!
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Yup, those braceletts where bad ass and completed the whole 80's look.

Comment

Originally posted by ScooterLaBeef View Post
                        Yup, those braceletts where bad ass and completed the whole 80's look.
                        i think scott needs a grammar check in addition to the spell check.

the pretentious asshole strikes again! hahaha.
                        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Bite Me!

Comment

I wouldn't get too used to that little green box you've got there, Nerdious.

Comment

Haha. Fuck. I think we created a monster. Goddamit Cj!

Comment

Poor Cj!

Comment

Working...
                                X