No announcement yet.

POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mueller had 50,000 emails of collusion while they all bullshitted to his face.

Next week is looking good. Still waiting on when they roll on Kushner or if we're getting an end of Godfather I style montage.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I love Trump's lawyers making a stink about this. Bitch, i'm PRETTY SURE Mueller isn't just rolling into the GSA office and saying "hey, gimme them emails, Dogg".

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
        I love Trump's lawyers making a stink about this. Bitch, i'm PRETTY SURE Mueller isn't just rolling into the GSA office and saying "hey, gimme them emails, Dogg".
        At this point, why not?
        Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• I can't even keep up with all of the latest shit. I hate these stretches of waiting and then HEAVY FARTS OF CONTENT.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• So Troy, what's gonna happen? Mueller essentially slapped his dick into Trump's butter dish and said 'anyone got a problem with that?'
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
              So Troy, what's gonna happen? Mueller essentially slapped his dick into Trump's butter dish and said 'anyone got a problem with that?'

I'm trying to work the timeline of what goes down next. Kushner is free, so much as someone hasn't kicked in his door on a given morning.

Trump is supposed to be interview or his lawyers at any given moment.

Plus, there's a general Checkmate feel in the air.

So, who the fuck knows? Well, other than people not listening to the MSM trying to keep their story giving cow going.

Comment

• What in the name of God is going on, Troy? Have you heard anything, especially with the bombshell of the Nunes lead GOP secret cabal trying to ruin the FBI?
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Anything, Troy?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                    Anything, Troy?
                    Been super busy this week. Basically, House Republicans are trying to rush through their investigation to end it. Senate is waiting to throw book at him. Ultimately, it's a showdown until Jan when either Mueller nails them or they 25th him out to save the party. Either way it goes, it's a countdown to Jan.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                      Either way it goes, it's a countdown to Jan.
                      Ey. I've got fuckall to do with that.
                      Don't count on me.
                      I'm gone diving, having lobster and beers on beaches.
                      Feliz Navidad, Amigos!
                      Last edited by Jan; 12-23-2017, 01:38 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jan View Post
                        Ey. I've got fuckall to do with that.
                        Don't count on me.
                        I'm gone diving, having lobster and beers on beaches.
                        Feliz Navidad, Amigos!
                        Ha. Nope. We're just waiting until next month as either Mueller opens the floodgates first or the Right sends senile orange to a farm upstate.

Comment

• Just had a chance to go through the surprising amount of leaks and developments during a Holiday stretch.

January is going to be great.

Comment

• Slow news day...

/sarcasm.

- The Bannon shit where he's slamming Trump? Oh so very choice. It'll be fun to watch Trump's base get confused over who to fight in this battle.
                            - Manafort suing Mueller, Rosenstein, and the DOJ is rich. Nice try.
                            - the Fusion GPS article was nice. Love how they're digging in their heels about the veracity of the Steele dossier and how they're mentioning that they weren't the instigators of the investigation (Papadopoulos having a drunken bragging session was).

Good stuff. Fun January so far.

Comment

• DEEP STATE. MY BUTTON IS BIGGER. FAKE NEWS.
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• lol Jr. saying Ellen is part of the deep state

Comment

Working...
                                X