No announcement yet.

Movie Posters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Been too long since I bought anything from Bottleneck and totally whiffed on that GOTG drop tofay. Oh well, $50 I might use to irresponsibly buy a copy of that commission for THE FOUNTAIN.

Comment

• Here's a thing coming to me soon...
      Attached Files

Comment

• nice!
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I am very torn on the new Rich Kelly project. On one hand I love Rich Kelly, on the other the DCU sucks ass.

Comment

• Oops, I think that Brandon Holt Creature print might have bumped the Stan and Vince from the top spot. Holy shit.

Comment

• yeah. that shit is fucking amazing.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I've been out of the poster game for a while now but I need to get that.

Comment

• I'll help with the online drop, assuming it doesn't sell out during the show.

Comment

• Just got this in the mail and just ordered some spotlight display frames for it and for the Josh Budich DMB print I got for Lesley for xmas.

I dig how it's different than almost all of the DotD prints out there. Love the use of the mannequins.

Comment

• You'll have to tell me what you think of the spotlight frames. I think they would be easier for rotating prints.

Comment

• They are legit man. super simple to rotate prints in. But more of a pain to hang if you want to do it with nails and shit. Otherwise you can use mounting tape. The look great.

Comment

• Looks so nice.

Comment

• But is there ink on the back?

Comment

• That fucking guy...

Comment

• Hahaha, we were all n00bs once.

Comment

Working...
                                X