Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Peacemaker, The Flash, Arrow, Gotham, Preacher and DC Comics' TV Multiverse SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watch, they are going to fuck with us and it will actually be the Earth 2 version of someone from Arrow, like Felicity.
    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Ok, what the fuck, does Damien Darhk have a
        Spoiler: Spoiler 
      Mother Box!?
      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Good episode of The Flash last night. Seeing Grodd is always nice. Loved that ending shot of Earth 2.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Yeah, seeing Gorilla City was fucking cool. Looking forward to Grodd's return, possibly with some help.

Comment

Hawkgirl's outfit is silly in the glimpses we got of it though. Need it to be outside of Vibe-O-Vision to make a firm decision.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/pTdIbE86jbo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

So that's the setup for League of Legends, or whatever it's called. Nice.

I really liked Arrow this week. The Speedy fight was great and I love that Ollie is going to take it to Damien politically in front of everyone.

Comment

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/c7LlmaFg0lw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

That trailer is amazing. I fully expect this show to blow its wad on the first episode haha.

Comment

playing catchup with Arrow. Just watched the episodes where
                        Spoiler: spoilers 
                      Constantine is brought in to the universe and saves Sara's soul

and all I could think of was "Wow, he's like an Ohio version of Colin Ferrell and I kind of love it." I get why the show was cancelled but I hope they use him a bit more in the future.

Still have 2 more episodes left to catch up on. Sometimes this show feels like a chore dammit.

Comment

Yeah, I like him as Constantine. He was good in Black Flag as Edward Kenway too. Hopefully Constantine shows up more.

More Max Lord this week in Supergirl. Setting him up to be her
                          Spoiler: spoiler 
                        Lex Luthor, which was expected. He should be interesting.

Comment

HOLY SHIT. I thought the voice was familiar. Fucking Black Flag. nice!

Comment

Finally all caught up on Arrow and Flash.

Vandal is going to be a great fucking bad guy based on what we saw of him this week on The Flash. BUT everytime he's on screen I think of the dude from Flight of the Conchords.

Hawkman is kind of terrible though. He looks like the bastard son of Jai Courtney and Tom Hardy.

Comment

Vandal Savage is going to be a great villain for season 1 of Legends of Tomorrow.

Spoiler: Spoiler 
                              So with Velocity 6 actually working, is this how Wally West will be getting his super speed? I think he shows up next week.

Comment

What's the deal with Jay freaking out about that stuff?

Comment

Working...
                                X