Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Peacemaker, The Flash, Arrow, Gotham, Preacher and DC Comics' TV Multiverse SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
    I'm still a couple weeks behind on Legends and who knows how many on Supergirl. Fil, has Supergirl stayed pretty good? I think the last episode I saw was where Lara had a big argument regarding Kryptonian loyalty with her aunt. It's been a while.
    I'm still liking Supergirl. Last few weeks alone had a For the Man Who Has Everything adaptation, Smallville's Supergirl, Laura Vandervoort showed up, they added a second assistant for Cat Grant who I'm liking so far.
      Spoiler: Spoiler/Theory 
    I assume the new assistant will eventually be Silver Banshee, they share a name.

This week, red kryptonite makes an appearance, and if you are familiar with it then you know what it will do to Supergirl. The show keeps getting better so you're in for some really good episodes.
    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Agreed ^.
      I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• the stuff they did with Mr. Freeze on Gotham was pretty awesome. And Hugo Strange is the bees knees. This show is awesome now.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• The stuff with Lori Petty and "My Name is Buck" guy this week on Gotham was pretty great. Really hope the stuff with the Penguin comes to a conclusion soon.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I watched the Toyman episode of Supergirl last night. I really liked it. I'm glad they aren't stepping around the unrequited love stuff with Winn and Kara. It's pretty cool they did an adaptation of For the Man Who Has Everything. I'm looking forward to seeing that one.

Comment

• It's weird that Alan Moore didn't get any credit on that Supergirl episode. Anyway, I'm not sure why I stopped watching this show. I guess it was when I got really busy with work? It's a lot of fun.

Comment

• We only watched the first two episodes so far. Need to burn through these on the dvr

Comment

• Honestly, it doesn't hurt that Chyler Leigh is nice to look at and that Supergirl is the hottest woman on TV right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                    It's weird that Alan Moore didn't get any credit on that Supergirl episode. Anyway, I'm not sure why I stopped watching this show. I guess it was when I got really busy with work? It's a lot of fun.
                    I think I read years back that he doesn't want his name on any adaptations of his stuff, or maybe it's just the DC stuff.
                    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• All caught up on Supergirl now. The last ep with the red kryptonite was a game changer. Did the show already get renewed? Or will it be like Adler's last show (Chuck) and be playing the "cliffhanger or not?" game with every finale?

I wonder if Siobhan will be back. Perhaps screaming mad like a banshee?

Comment

• Supergirl was renewed.

Comment

• Just watched that ep myself. It was fantastic. How could this show NOT be renewed?
                          I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Watched the third episode of Supergirl this weekend. It was with Reactor or whatever. Not bad, but man do I hate Ally McBeal. so much. And Jimmy's "Superman" watch is fucking silly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              And Jimmy's "Superman" watch is fucking silly.

Comment

• APPROVED, FIL.

Comment

Working...
                                X