Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Peacemaker, The Flash, Arrow, Gotham, Preacher and DC Comics' TV Multiverse SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last week's Legends was dope.
      Spoiler: spoilers 

OLD MAN OLLIE. however, Little Slade is no Big Slade.

He was kind of weak and looked like a weird British Corey Feldman.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      Last week's Legends was dope.

OLD MAN OLLIE. however, Little Slade is no Big Slade.

He was kind of weak and looked like a weird British Corey Feldman.
      I agree. I wasn't a fan of Grant Wilson. Snart is still great.
      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Snart is the fucking best thing in any of these shows. It's a testament to how Wentworth plays him because I can't stand the guy usually.

The little love triangle between Hawkgirl/Palmer/Firestorm was lulzworthy.

I so fucking wish real Slade would have shown up.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Snart is the fucking best thing in any of these shows.
          You know, I always enjoyed this character, but seeing this statement spelled out like this. . . it hits me that you're probably right.
          I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• He just gets it. I was serious when I said I wanted a whole show of Snart/Palmer.

Comment

• Finally caught up on Arrow. I love that Isabelle from The 4400 is playing Vixen. dug that. dug the fight with Dahrk and the flashbacks as well. good stuff...

that being said

goddammit Felicity.

Comment

• finally finished the first half of season 2 of GOTHAM last night.

Can't believe Jim shot Galavant.

Did not see that coming to be honest. Figured the Penguin would do it. Loved what he did with his umbrella though.

So I guess
                Mr. Freeze is in this now
                ? Ok. Didn't seem like the person from the comics from what I could tell.

Was that
                Fish
                in the giant Bacta looking tanks? I had no idea what the fuck that shit was about.

Bruce should have had Silver touch it in the cell. He looks 12, she looks 21. DO IT BRUCE.

Comment

So I guess
                  Mr. Freeze is in this now
                  ? Ok. Didn't seem like the person from the comics from what I could tell.
                  So I watched the first episode from the mid season break and I was wrong. I really like what they did with that character so far. Great episode. The stuff with Penguin in Arkham was great and HUGO STRANGE = perfect.

Comment

• Watched last week's Legends.

Dug the stuff we learned about Rip's past. All of the SW references were great as was Palmer doing his best Captain Kirk.

But that ending?

I'm not sure how to feel about that.

Comment

Watched last week's Legends.

Dug the stuff we learned about Rip's past. All of the SW references were great as was Palmer doing his best Captain Kirk.

But that ending?

I'm not sure how to feel about that.
                        Spoiler: Spoiler 
                      Is Heatwave dead? I'm not so sure. I bet Cold's freeze gun is better than the one French Fries uses in GOTHAM.
                      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• I hope so. I mean I love Snart much more but was actually in shock.

Comment

• Last week's Legends was awesome. Loved the old school monster movie vibe. Curious to see what happens next.

Sara and the nurse = AWWWW YEAHHHHHHHHH

Comment

• I'm still a couple weeks behind on Legends and who knows how many on Supergirl. Fil, has Supergirl stayed pretty good? I think the last episode I saw was where Lara had a big argument regarding Kryptonian loyalty with her aunt. It's been a while.

Comment

• Caught up on Legends. Joe Dante directed the monster episode!

Spoiler: hot stuff 
                              so Purcell just needed time off to film a new DTV movie or something, right? There's no way they actually Of Mice and Men'd him off-screen.

I'm curious how far ahead the writers have planned things out. There's not really any way to surprise Savage in "the future" so it seems like the only options they have will push the team further and further into the past. And what if they need to resupply or something in the "future"? Will the team then be debilitated for days/weeks as the effects of time travel wear harder on each of them? Why am I overthinking this fun show?

Comment

• Oh shit, it was a Dante episode? That makes sense. I loved it.

Comment

Working...
                                X