• Time
  • Show
Clear All

You type weird.
    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Originally posted by Ari View Post
      You type weird.
      I
      h
      a
      ve

N

i
      d e a

W ha

t Y
      0 u a
      re

t a l
      k i n
      g

a b
      ou

t.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

be funnier with out the bolding and size difference.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Ahhhh, I get it now!

Busted keyboard!
          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Now I've been spoiled. Thanks B. Damn kids.
            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

If you're really pissing your pants over a fucking cameo zombie you really should check in with the real world. It's really bright out there what with all the sunshine, oops didn't mean to spoil that for you.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

I'm about 80% sure Nate was joking, otherwise, lulz. READ THE DAMN TAGLINE ON THE BOARDS TODAY BASTARDS! And thank Howard.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
                  If you're really pissing your pants over a fucking cameo zombie you really should check in with the real world. It's really bright out there what with all the sunshine, oops didn't mean to spoil that for you.
                  MAYBE YOU SHOULD DRINK THE PISS OUT OF THE PANTS I JUST PISSED, PISSBREATH
                  "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                  *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Originally posted by Jake View Post
                    MAYBE YOU SHOULD DRINK THE PISS OUT OF THE PANTS I JUST PISSED, PISSBREATH
                    You pissten here Pissy McPisserton. I'm pissed at all this pissing piss-talk.

Also spoilers are things like "Bruce Willis is really a ghost" or "Samuel Jackson's character is the Villain and Arch nemesis to Bruce's super hero." Not things like Character X wears a tie in the movie. Or Bill Murray has a fucking cameo in the movie as a zombie.

Comment

Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
                      You pissten here Pissy McPisserton. I'm pissed at all this pissing piss-talk.

Also spoilers are things like "Bruce Willis is really a ghost" or "Samuel Jackson's character is the Villain and Arch nemesis to Bruce's super hero." Not things like Character X wears a tie in the movie. Or Bill Murray has a fucking cameo in the movie as a zombie.
                      Oh shit, there's a Character X?! Thanks for more spoilers.
                      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Or just do some:

(quick and dirty MSPAINT style)

Comment

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                          Oh shit, there's a Character X?! Thanks for more spoilers.
                          There is, and he wears...............A TIE!!! DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUNNN!!!

Comment

Aww man, it looks like that guy shit himself too.
                            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                            - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Also, everyone just relax. I apologized for it, B made a funny (that i made funnier IMO) and everyone can just hug now. I promise, this won't happen again. I really am sorry for spoiling you guys. Seriously. I feel like a douche.

Comment

As long as this movie has great zombie kills and some decent dialog from Harrelson I'm there.

Comment

Working...
                                X