This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
    Fat Cat rocked your shit. Ahhhhh the good ole days of 2 continues and that's it.
    I was just amazed that I made it all the way to the end.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Matt View Post
      Will check this out.

Here's some game requests, all crom the Atari 2600:

E.T. THE EXTRA TERRESTRIAL
      KABOOM!
      ADVENTURE

From the original Playstation:
      JET MOTO
      I'd have to get super technical to get a PS emulator working properly so not sure if that will work, but the atari one is totally doable.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Watching you lose your shit over E.T THE EXTRA TERRESTRIAL would be a scream. It's seriously one of the worst games ever made. KABOOM! is simply awesome, though.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Funniest damn thing I've seen this week. Watching psuedo Edward Norton With A Beard lose his shit over Fat Cat and the inconsistent Weasal with a hat was funny as fuck.

Comment

I'll definitely try E.T.

I'm still working out the format of the show at the moment but considering I can make episodes so much faster means I can just keep pumping them out and I'll eventually settle on the proper format.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
              Funniest damn thing I've seen this week. Watching psuedo Edward Norton With A Beard lose his shit over Fat Cat and the inconsistent Weasal with a hat was funny as fuck.

ahha thanks man. And fuck that inconsistent Weasel. He was a dick.

Comment

Hopefully gonna do another episode tonight, possibly a 2 player one with Ceej.

Comment

watched this finally. GREAT!
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Just wait guys. You do one of these live where you can chat and it's doubly awesome.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by Matt View Post
                      watched this finally. GREAT!

Thanks man. Also,

Comment

I have no idea what the fuck is going on. BUt rest assured, I'll be doing a live stream of this in the next day or so.

Comment

oh shit. I got the n64 one working......

Comment

DUDE. WCW Vs NWO was the shit on N64
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

oh shit, I got some other ones working. I AM LIKE A KID IN A CANDY STORE.

Comment

I can only imagine. Now, how to monetize this beast......

Comment

Working...
                                X