Beer. Beer. And more beer.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dos Equis > Corona
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Actually, I was expecting someone to post that picture of me holding a Corona. Hahaha.
      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Funny how I never drank a PBR in my life. I intend to keep it that way.

Comment

• I'd easily drink a case of PBR over Boddington's anyday.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Corona's aren't that bad if you don't want any taste to your beer. But again, I'm not a discriminate drinker.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I'm a pseudo beer snob. I like some taste to my brews. But I also pound the shit outta GrainBelt (which most people say has no taste).
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I'd drink Zima in your face that's how much I do not give a shit about taste.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• the true sign of an alcoholic.

TASTE?! FUCK THAT IMMA GET DRUNK FAST AND CHEAP.

Comment

• Zima? Really? I guess we do have more females on this board than I thought.....

*kidding of course*

Speaking of females. Zanie. Is she on the book of face too? I've seen a Ms. Zane and was wondering if that was the same person.
                    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• It is indeed. We bring people together.

Comment

• Funny thing is Howard, I'm 98.8% certain I drink you under the table.

Comment

• What's worse: Zima or Natty Ice?

And for you Texans, what's the stance on Lone Star?

Comment

• Lone star is for cheapskates. It's seriously cheap as hell. Natty lite is referred to as nasty lite and Zima is usually called queer beer by the red neck yokels. I call them all empty if you hand me one.

Comment

• For the record, never seen a Zima in any gay bar I've been in. Yes, I know you're kidding.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
                                Funny thing is Howard, I'm 98.8% certain I drink you under the table.
                                Honestly? I'd think it would be a toss-up. I am no light weight. Granted I'm not in my prime either (and by prime I mean, back when the drinking started at 5:10 pm on Friday and ended at 8 pm Sunday). I was a damn social drunk back in the day.
                                We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                                - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Working...
                                X