Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I almost added that flick to see her nude (figure or not). But the trailers for that flick made it look fucking horrible and DTV.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Wristcutters: A Love Story.

Almost Famous Kid offs himself after his woman leaves him. He winds up in a sort of limbo that is a cross between Los Angeles and a bottle of bleach.

He meets a crazy, drunk Russian (played by Eli Thompson from Berdwerk Umpire), and they end up on a road trip to find Almosts' woman, who apparently followed him into Arid Bumfuck Nowhereland.

They meet Tom Waits and John Hawkes. Somehow, the netherworld does not end.

It is a bit uneven, but the black humor and the chemistry between the leads ultimately keep it afloat.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Naked Lunch.

... what the fuck??
        XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• You might as well ask "Why is the sky blue?" when you ask that question regarding that movie.
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post
            Naked Lunch.

... what the fuck??
            I LOVE the typewriterbug. A great movie that makes absolutely zero sense.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Amazon delivered Inception early so we watched it last night. Great looking/sounding BD for sure. Still love the movie to pieces, but it is not nearly the mind bender people make it out to be. But I think people with half a brain and watch a film as more than THINGSGOBOOMYAY realize that.

Comment

• can't wait to pick that one up tonight after work. DROOLING, actually.
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Watched another episode of Family Guy last night (God, why?)

That Muddy Waters passing a kidney stone joke was far funnier than it meant to be.

Comment

• Four Lions.

Hilarious, absurd, and strong enough in its conviction to keep with the inevitable end.

It's the Spinal Tap of terrorist films. In no way am I being facetious. It's damn good.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Can't wait to see that.

Comment

• Commando!
                        "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Ah, the stealth beeping countdown watch.

Chainmail Village People villainy.

Cardboard cutout guards (literally).

So much win in Commando.
                          I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• IDONTNEEDTHEGIRL

We know, Bennett. We know.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I just wish I could find an Army/Navy store that had everything one needs for WW3 in a secret storeroom. Seriously, a working rocket launcher/anti-tank weapon?

Also, Sully. Funny guy. Yet Matrix lied when he said he'd kill him last. I am the torn.

Comment

• Location dropping 3...2....1..

I live in within walking distance of both the mall where Arnold fucks up those security guards and the delearship where Bill Duke ran over a guy.

Now, if you excuse me I've got to eat some Green Berets for breakfast!

Comment

Working...
                                X