Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's mostly what I'm talking about when I say I do not care for QoS. Scatterings of brilliance mired in the editing room (the strike took care of narrative coherence (and Mathis)).
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I get the criticism, but I think more of the action - chaotic as it is - works than it doesn't. Glad you enjoyed it at least, Matt.

I love the scene when Bond catches up with Vesper's ex. The female agent's whispered, 'Thank you' as she leaves is a nice touch.
      I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• THE SWEET SMELL OF SUCCESS

With Burt Lancaster and Tony Curtis.

Wow. Want to learn how to write a script? Here you go. Seriously, this script is incredible...one of the most quotable things I've ever heard. I want to watch it again right now.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        Originally posted by Martin
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Absolutely, its a masterclass in film writing. Good call.

Might be Curtis' best serious performance too.
          I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• The Bourne Legacy

It was like someone wanted to make a Bourne flick but just couldn't figure out the formula.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Or how to create a villain (in no way is Norton the villain - whatsoever). Or show the hero falling off the wagon from his ailment (going back to full-retard). Or write an ending...
              Last edited by FilmNerdJamie; 12-01-2012, 10:01 PM.
              Originally posted by Ari
              The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Agree with pretty much all of that
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• MIB 3

Look compared to the 2nd, it's amasterpeice, but overall, it's an ok piece of entertainment. It's worth your time for the awesome performance by Josh Brolin. His imitation of Tommy Lee Jones is staggeringly good. also, Bill Hader as Andy Warhol is fun, but what a waste (again) of Will Arnett...

Rock of Ages

Color me surprised on how much I liked it. Tom Cruise is good in it, s is everyone (who all sing pretty well) but that soundtrack is the one from my youth from 2 to 8, so it probably helped me like it.
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• We also watched MIB III. Much better than the second but not as good as the first. Jermaine was awesome as Boris though. He seemed to be having fun. Brolin was fucking amazing as TLJ. It was creepy. Not enough time spent with other aliens though. The little bits we got when J went back to the 60's was nice, but I WANTED MORE.
                    Last edited by Abraham Smashington; 12-04-2012, 08:19 AM. Reason: fuck you russ it's early
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      We also watched MIB III. Much better than the third but not as good as the first.
                      Ridiculous!

Apply yourself.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I watched Men in Black 3 in awe at how much they spent digitally air-brushing Smith.
                        Originally posted by Ari
                        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• License to Drive. Fuck yeah. Still awesome. RIP HAIMSTER.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            License to Drive. Fuck yeah. Still awesome. RIP HAIMSTER.
                            Oh man. Don't know if I can go back to that one.
                            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• I liked the drunk dude singing Sinatra.

Comment

• totally Jeff. And Nate, it still works. Haim and Feldman were quite the team.

Comment

Working...
                                X