No announcement yet.

What the shit is wrong with kids today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seriously, FUCK THAT KID. FUCK YOU ZACK.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• ZACH IS WHACK.
      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
      - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Don't take this the wrong way, Ari, Ed, etc. but... OY! Meh keyn brechen!

Comment

• so Rob really wants to dick this kid huh

Also, my co-worker's kid is here working today and holy shit teenagers are lazy these days. I might have been a useless stoner in my teens (my, how the tables have turned!), but I knew how to work. If I have to show you how to load up a dolly and then take it downstairs to the dumpster for you, COME ON.
          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• JAKE HAS OLD MAN MOMENT.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Come on, Jake...tell him to pull his pants up.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              Originally posted by Martin
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Feel for ya, Jake. My folks set me hip to "a day's work for a day's pay" early on.

Comment

• The problem with kids these days (straightens tie in Rodney Dangerfield-fashion) is simple. They don't understand the concepts of both hands-on work and not always being able to get something they want immediately. They're too dependent on having a screen in front of them with all the answers.

Not even joking (for once) when I say if the Internet and all cell-phones exploded tomorrow, the generation behind us wouldn't know what the fuck to do. Because they wouldn't have instant availability by their finger-tips.
                  Originally posted by Ari
                  The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• He probably takes those goofballs and listens to that jungle music too*.

*not really, he's kind of dorky. A nice kid, though! However he does need to pull his goddamn pants up and ditch the tighty whiteys for something more masculine.

EDIT: Agreed on technology, even though I'm a tech whore myself. I'll never forget the day when our petite, incredibly attractive student worker asked me how to mail a package. I practically needed the Jaws of Life to pry my palm from my forehead.
                    Last edited by Shit Dickface; 03-23-2011, 11:09 AM. Reason: asdf
                    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Zach needs a jail house raping.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Vanderhuge View Post
                        He probably takes those goofballs and listens to that jungle music too*.

*not really, he's kind of dorky. A nice kid, though! However he does need to pull his goddamn pants up and ditch the tighty whiteys for something more masculine.
                        Cue the ABC Afterschool Special dramatic scene music as Jake takes the kid under his wing, teaches him how to hitch his pants, smoke some herb correctly, and how to smash womenfolk with gusto. IN A MONTAGE!

"But, Mr. Vanderhuge, girls are grody!"
                        "Oh, foolish child. Such sights I have to show you."

Comment

• I know technology myself. Always the go-to guy (by default) if there's a computer problem although I'm by no means an expert.

But I can't afford with this fancy bullshit cell-phones that make calls, text, send video, go on the Internet with lightning-speed connection, play movies, video games, do my taxes, etc. Kids right now have way too much access to that shit.

If our parents thought they were fucked with our generation (who to their credit were bestowed a good portion of the work ethic our folks' generation got from theirs), then they'd better go ahead and drink the poisoned Kool-Aid instead of waiting for the kids right now to grow up and run the world.
                          Last edited by FilmNerdJamie; 03-23-2011, 11:17 AM.
                          Originally posted by Ari
                          The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• The problem with kids today? Parents, or lack thereof.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I'd almost like to see such a thing happen. Wouldn't be just kids freaking out - the whole infrastructure of most of the civilized world would lose their ever-lovin' shit if the internet went fubar for a day or two.

The chaos... would be delicious.

Comment

• Yeah, I'm a huge tech whore, but would kids have any idea how to get answers without the internet or GPS on their phone? Can any kid born after 1990 even read a map? Do they know how to change a tire or will they need to google that too? I wonder how many parents just tell their kids "google it" instead of actually try teaching their kids shit, which of course leads to B's comment of lack of parenting. Tech has made us all lazy.

Now where's my phone I need to urbanspoon for dinner

Comment

Working...
                                X