Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Star Wars: The Clone Wars

Anybody watching this?

I watched it this weekend and it was ok. I expected worse. I really wish they would have kept Genndy Tartakovsky and just made a series out of his Clone Wars micro series. The animation and the art style was awesome.
    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Worth downloading? I dug the Clone Wars that Genndy did, but haven't really had an interest in this.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Yeah it's worth it. There's some cool action in it so far.
      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Really good animation, far better then what I was expecting.
        "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

After reading about the Clone Wars movie, my expectations were zilch for this. Then i watched the 1st three episodes and, you know what? It wasn't half bad. The banter between Anakin and his padwan can be annoying, and the battle droids are pure shit, but the action is decent and the animation is gorgeous. If you look closely, everything looks as if it has brush strokes. And the first episode was all Yoda, which was fine by me.

I loved Genndy Tartakovsky's two seasons, but this isn't half bad. The action is more in line with the movies, compared to the over the top insanity of Genndy's. So overall, I'd say if you hated the prequels, then these won't change your mind. But if you are able to watch the prequels without killing a baby, then you might enjoy this.
          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Ok dammit, first 3 are queued up. Let's see if this is as bad as Naruto.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

ANyone still watching this? I tried 3 episodes like I said back in Oct, made it through 2 of them. Could not deal.

Comment

I still am. It's hit or miss, with most of them hitting on a Prequel level, but I am just bored with the Clone Wars in general. We know the outcome, why don't they adapt the X-Wing fighter novels into toons or do something post Return? This series really isn't bringing anything new to the table.

Comment

That's exactly it. Noone gives a fuck about the Clone Wars. Well we did, until we got to see how fucking boring they were.

Comment

Yeah, it's the same ol' shit. I do like the animation, but how the fuck did they manage to get a voice actor to make Jar Jar's voice even more annoying, I'll never know.

Comment

I'll just go play KOTOR again and fap about what could have been...
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

The JarJar voice was fucking horrid. My kids watch this every week, so I catch glimpses here and there. That fucking JarJar though...
                        Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Fuck The Clone Wars, I want THIS SHOW.

Comment

Hell yes!!!!!!
                            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

The ending!!! AAAAAAAAAAahahhahaha!
                              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X