No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh, we're all over it, Matt. Making plans to catch it, as well as watching last season, too.

Comment

• yall need to be watching The Gifted. Seriously.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
        Tim: LONGMIRE returns for the final season on Nov. 17th.
        Ready for it but not ready for it to be gone again.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Man, I still haven't watched the most recent season. Peak TV is a real bitch.

Comment

• We're so far behind everyone else with our TV viewing it ain't funny. As in we only just learned TV shows are broadcast in color now.

Comment

• I just binged the entire first season of Alone on A&E. 10 dudes get dropped off in the Canadian wilderness with only 10 items they chose and have to survive as long as possible. Shit is great. Bear attacks, cougars, etc...

Some of these guys are fucking HARDCORE and it's pretty amazing.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I just finished Mindhunter and it was fantastic throughout. If felt like ZODIAC the TV show and I am definitely on board for that.

Comment

• Ed Kemper interview from Mindhunter VS. Real life.

Neat.

Comment

• That is terrifying. I didn't realize all the killers in the show were real killers. I thought they used Speck and BTK for a bit of real-world context.

Comment

• yeah, that's why I dig it more than I would since the lack of any brutality is missing.

Comment

• Just watched the Krill episode of the Orville. Fuck man, Seth gets it. Fucking love this show.

Comment

• I cheered when SPOILER showed up at the end of The Good Place tonight. It was a great episode even before that happened.

Comment

• 4 episodes in with Stranger Things S2. Digging it so far. Everyone complained that the first episode was boring but I had no issues with it. Dustin and Dart are ridiculous.

Comment

• Season Two is pretty good. It's not the first season but it never could be. Just that element of surprise can't be repeated.
                              Originally posted by Ari
                              The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Haven't even started yet. Weekend was crazy. Sarah is gone to Renn Faire all weekend, so I plan on binging through this weekend.

Comment

Working...
                                X