Titanfall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I keep forgetting to record my highlights :-/

Having some great matches tonight though.

Comment

Oh man I found an OP combo. Shotgun (which is awesome), with the cloak and the power cell so cloak regens super fast. I stay stealth almost the entire time, and just run around GAUGING MOTHERFUCKERS in the back.

Comment

shottywhore. get some real skills :P
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Got them real first place points, son!

Comment

ure a n00b with no 133t skillz
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

once this hits PC at a cheap price you'll have to come join us.

Comment

Seriously though, I usually haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate shotguns in FPS. In Titanfall I feel like Denzel, I'm a motherfuckin surgeon.

Comment

haha. Still a fan of the R101c.

Comment

101C is really fun as well. The amped mag launcher is OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP as fuck. Got like 5 titan kills with it in one life. Bad thing about the mag launcher is it will go for your own spectres and titans as well.

Comment

I always use the Mag Launcher. That being said, I didnt' know it also went towards my guys haha.

Comment

I've tried all the rifles but I think the 101c is still the best, it's very steady.

If you're not running active radar in your Hardpoint loadout, you're just doing it wrong. I love coming up behind guys who think they're sneaky, being all cloaked and crouching behind a wall. Breaking necks and cashing checks, son!

Comment

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/-ymIj73g7Xw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            I always use the Mag Launcher. That being said, I didnt' know it also went towards my guys haha.
                            I found out last night. Some spectres of mine were in front of an opening, so I tried standing behind them and launching it over them at a Titan. It went straight at my spectres.

Comment

How did you not die when you were on that Titan, Rob? Grenade indicators ERRYWHERE.

Comment

I AM A BEAST

Comment

Working...
                                X