No announcement yet.

LEGO MARVEL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Getting annoyed with a level last night (got stuck, blame Baltar) so I ended up just tooling around NYC unlocking new characters with my custom guy who is fucking ridiculous looking. Still having a blast with this. Human Torch is my favorite so far.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Iron Man in the Iron Man 3 armor is my go-to guy. I'm still looking for Ant-Man since a lot of the gold bricks need him to unlock.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

I'm still confused by the fucking icons on the map.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Here's the best hint I've got for people in this game to make money.

Once you hit a key amount of cash. Buy the "COLLECT GHOST STUDS" first. Then build up to the 2x.

The ghost stud collect makes the ghost studs worth 10,000 a piece. Hit the 2X and it's easy to hit millions of studs.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

I don't know what that means. I have no idea what half of the stuff in the game is for or how to use it. haha.

I'm a lego noob. I just like going through the games and beating them. Occasionally getting gold bricks.

Like, wtf are the bricks used for?

Comment

There's ghost studs in this one? How does that make sense? I mean it worked with HP as there were ghosts involved, but this...?
              Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                I don't know what that means. I have no idea what half of the stuff in the game is for or how to use it. haha.

I'm a lego noob. I just like going through the games and beating them. Occasionally getting gold bricks.

Like, wtf are the bricks used for?

The bricks open up more bonus levels. I just used them to get The Blob, Daredevil and Kingpin.

The ghost studs come from Deadpool. He's hiding out on the Heli-carrier and he can give you quality shit.

To trigger the ghost studs on the ground. Hit select and open the map. Pick a far distance. Return and a ghost version of Deadpool will guide you to your destination. He'll drop a trail of ghost studs behind him. Each ghost stud is worth 10,000.

Comment

just unlocked Colossus, Juggernaut, Havok and Archangel. Also fought two Sentinels. Awesome.

Comment

NEED THIS GAME SO BAD
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

just unlocked Colossus, Juggernaut, Havok and Archangel. Also fought two Sentinels. Awesome.

I am totally getting my ass kicked at getting Archangel. How did you do it?

Comment

cyclops's beam works wonders

Comment

So simple that it makes sense!

Comment

Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                            Iron Man in the Iron Man 3 armor is my go-to guy. I'm still looking for Ant-Man since a lot of the gold bricks need him to unlock.
                            totally got him yesterday. He's on the map and you just need to use Wolverine to dig him up.

Comment

the X-Mansion level was pretty fun.

Comment

the X-Mansion level was pretty fun.

I need to replay that level to get the minikits, especially since I've got the minikit detector now.

Comment

Working...
                                X