LEGO MARVEL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LEGO MARVEL

Yeah, I got that shit pre-ordered at Amazon.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

That's our next pre-order too. "For the kids" you see. :-D
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

The rest of the year for me is Lego Marvel, Batman Arkham Origins and South Park. Everything else can piss up a rope.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

just watched the trailer.

In the words of Lesley: "I'll play that. Sold."
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Less than 2 weeks. It's about $50 at Amazon.

Comment

Originally posted by Anderson View Post
            The rest of the year for me is Lego Marvel, Batman Arkham Origins and South Park. Everything else can piss up a rope.
            The first two? YESS. South Park I'm super Meh on.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

that's a shame as the SP game seems like it's going to be fucking amazing.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

South Park kind of lost me about 5 seasons back so I'm just not super hyped about it.

Comment

that's a shame, as this looks to be one amazing game. I'm so much more pumped for this than the new console launches, actually. Trey and Matt sold me on this during one of their interviews at e3. Glad it's coming out this year as opposed to waiting even longer for it.

Comment

I'm old Rob. Let me be grumpy about something. lulz

Comment

All I can say is I hope this game is better than the Lego Batman, cause that shit was terrible.
                      Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

Truth. Batman suckkkkeeddd...

Comment

The level of depth and detail in this game is unlike anything I've seen in a LEGO game.

155 characters. Well-defined power sets. A lot of fairly current stuff at play. Plus, they delve really deep into the Marvel Universe.

Comment

but is it fun?

I still think Star Wars ones were the best of the lego games, specifically that last one. But I really didn't like the Batman games.

Where would you put this in terms of the games that came out previous?

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              but is it fun?

I still think Star Wars ones were the best of the lego games, specifically that last one. But I really didn't like the Batman games.

Where would you put this in terms of the games that came out previous?

On par with Star Wars.

The powers, the range of characters and the depth of material has just knocked me on my ass.

The only problem is that some characters have sensitive button configs. Mr. Fantastic has two abilities that are determined by the length of holding the B button.

Other than that, perfect.

I'm trying to unlock Groot.

Comment

Working...
                              X