Who wants some free (older) games?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who wants some free (older) games?

These are either free to a good home or going to the landfill because trade-in value is probably nil & I don't want to fuck with ebay. Maybe some of it is collector-worthy at this point, I don't know. Call dibs if you want something. Everything is in excellent condition because I'm not a dirtbag.

GAMECUBE
    Killer 7
    Metroid Prime
    Star Wars Rebel Strike demo disc
    Viewtiful Joe

PS2
    Max Payne
    Metal Gear Solid 2
    Zone of the Enders (w MGS 2 demo)

pS3
    Resistance 2

PSP
    Infected

WII
    Marvel Ultimate Alliance
    Excite Truck
    MadWorld
    Zumba Fitness

XBOX 1
    Atari Anthology
    Tiger Woods '03
    Pocketbike Racer
    Sneak King

XBOX 360
    Fable 3
    Power Gig Rise of the Six String
    Rock Revolution

Dude, Killer7, Viewtiful Joe, and Prime are all GOAT. Keep that shit. lol@sneak king

Comment

Yeah, they just didn't grab me like they did everyone else. Figured someone else might appreciate them more.

Comment

For the Wii
        Excite Truck
        MadWorld

Because my kids still play that shit.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

B, the games would have been in the mail but the bullshit UPS store closed early for some reason today. They'll be off on Tuesday.

Comment

No worries grave. Free implies any wait period being A-OK. I'm just going to put them in the kids stockings for Xmas most likely.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
            X