No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slowly making it through Mr. Robot. Last night we watched the fourth episode. FUCKING HACKERS WAS IN IT AND I LOVED IT AND RABBIT FLU SHOT! hahah

Been seeing a bunch of commercials for the new Walking Dead show and thanks to Kim Dickens being it, I cannot fucking wait.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• When does that new Walking Dead come on?

Comment

• August 23rd I believe?
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Watched the 1st ep of Season 1 of Ray Donovan last night, on the recommendation of several co-workers. I am intrigued.
          I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
            Watched the 1st ep of Season 1 of Ray Donovan last night, on the recommendation of several co-workers. I am intrigued.
            I think I made it through the first season but then we stopped getting Showtime. I love Liev and dug what I saw and will need to check the rest of this out if it ever hits netflix.

Man, Mr. Robot is probably the best show not called Hannibal so far. It's fucking amazing. Only on episode 5 but
              Spoiler: spoilers 
            the shit with the Evil Corp hacker and the new CTO's wife was incredibly tense and creepy and even hot. I can't figure out what the fuck this guy's end game is. The stuff in the mountain was great and man did I feel bad for Bob. "No one will care when you die" fuck.

Comment

• uh....Deadwood movie?

Comment

• The CTOs wife was Shane's wife on The Shield, right? That scene certainly was something. That sexual tension was intense. It seems like the Evil Corp guy and his wife want to be in charge but it doesn't seem like they just want the status. There's definitely something else going on. I guess the latest episode reveals a lot but I'm still an ep or two behind.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                  The CTOs wife was Shane's wife on The Shield, right? That scene certainly was something. That sexual tension was intense. It seems like the Evil Corp guy and his wife want to be in charge but it doesn't seem like they just want the status. There's definitely something else going on. I guess the latest episode reveals a lot but I'm still an ep or two behind.
                  Yeah, it was his wife on the Shield and when she showed up I was like UGHHHHHH then the bathroom scene hit and I was like UNNNNHHHHHH

hahaha.

Comment

• Hahaha, you. Me. Same.

Comment

• An "Office" style comedy set in the DC universe?

weird but interesting

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                        Booster Gold would be perfect for a show like this, but it probably won't happen.
                        "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• HOLY SHIT MR ROBOT

scanners.gif for, like, half of the latest episode. This show just went from "interesting but I'm not sure" to "hell yes, sign me up for another season for sure"

Comment

• Just watched the prison episode of Mr. Robot last night.

Spoiler: spoilers 
                            NOOOOOOooooo SHAAAYYYLLLAAAA NOOOOOoooo Bummed. Didn't see Vera shooting his brother coming either. MAn that guy's character is skeezy. Dug the stuff with the CTO and Tyrell. "I'm sure this watch will pay your entire mortgage... There, that's the face I was looking for." SNAPS.

Comment

• Just wait until you watch the next episode.

Comment

• Mr. Robot was great last night. Nothing super crazy original, but it's all handled so well. And I want that Pixies instrumental cover.

Comment

Working...
                                X