No announcement yet.

BLUE BALLS, BAT NIPS, and WONDER TITS -SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/V6QKf4xZqBs?rel=0&amp;showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
      Guys, Jai Courtney is my favorite part of that trailer. Help.

It's a great trailer, for sure. Before now I was only trainwreck interested. Now I'm starting to this it might actually be entertaining. Harley makes me feel kinda funny in my special area. I maintain Leto's Joker will be terribad, though.
      Same here. But I'm kinda growing into that Joker as well.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Dig the shot of the acid bath or whatever. *fingerscrosseditisanacidbathandthatremovesthestup idtattoosbecauseevenwiththattrailertheyarefuckings tupid*
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Yeah, I really liked seeing all the dye floating away from them.

Comment

• Yeah so good

Comment

• so like Anderson said, they really are going off the new 52 origin for her it looks like. I NOWWANT THE JOKER'S FACE CUT OFF AND PLACED ON WILL SMITH'S FACE DAMMIT.

Comment

• I think Leto's gonna knock this out of the park.
                Originally posted by Martin
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Love the tuxedo

Comment

• tempted to make that Joker picture where he's in the knives into a new avatar. Really love that shot.
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/qxdkNUM3RdE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• Darkseid is in this?

Comment

• Based on Batfleck's suit, isn't that supposed to be a dream sequence?

Comment

• indeed, but DAT SYMBOL.

Comment

• The whole movie is Bat Mite and/or Mr. Mxyzptlk's dream.
                                "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Working...
                                X