Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If our RE2 save file didn't get corrupted we would have finished that playthrough as well.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Evolve. Not sure what to think.
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• I'm on the fence for grabbing it. I only want to grab it if I can play with you guys and getting matches set up seems fucking impossible lately.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• It would be rad with non randoms.
          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• being an adult is lame

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              being an adult is lame
              And THAT is the secret to life.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Twisted

C&C Music Factory

The Horde

Comment

• Fucking awesome. Miss the BDRcades. Miss FMV games so so much. Watched all of these vids and was in my glory.

Favorite part is Ceej failing C&C music factory and Rob laughing his ass off about it. Worth sitting through that music video twice for.
                  XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• glad to hear. I cut out like 35 extra mins of that C&C shit because OH MAH GAWD so bad hahahah

Comment

• I can only imagine. Who the fuck thought watching the entire video in real-time as you "make it" followed by watching the entire thing again afterwards would make for a fun game?

Been watching the RE2 playthrough since I finished all these new ones. Too bad about that corrupt save cause I would watch another 10 hours of this fo sho
                      XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Do I grab Evolve or Dying Light today?

Comment

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post
                          Been watching the RE2 playthrough since I finished all these new ones. Too bad about that corrupt save cause I would watch another 10 hours of this fo sho

Ceej and I just talked about doing another playthrough of that game from the beginning. Our first playthrough was littered with issues stemming from tornadoes, shitty audio, etc..

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            Do I grab Evolve or Dying Light today?
                            Neither is blowing my skirt up, but I see Evolve being a total cluster without a dedicated team for.

Comment

• I'd say get Darkest Dungeon and Sunless Sea and still have $20 in your pocket.

Comment

• eff both of those games. those look wack. wiggidy wackkkkk

grabbed Dying Light. PARKOUR is fun but hard. shit looks great. zombies are damage sponges gotdamn

Comment

Working...
                                X