I want to eat this!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to eat this!

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

That looks like the Toxic Avenger.
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Half pound prime rib/sirloin/rib eye patty, american cheese, onions, maple bacon, hot link sausage, ketchup and honey mustard.

Yum.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I've said this before but I hope to hell your plumbing and ventilation systems are up to code.
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

For you Rob.....

And you can make sweet, sweet love to some meat!

"Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Originally posted by ScooterLaBeef View Post
            For you Rob.....

And you can make sweet, sweet love to some meat!

Comment

"Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

Here's a burger

There's super-sizing, and there's super-sizing - and then there's this gut-busting attempt at a record-breaking hamburger.
                This not-so-fast food weighs in at a hefty 134lb for the burger, slapped inside a 50lb bun, and needs to be ordered 24 hours in advance.
                And any diner giving in to temptation - or taking up the challenge of tucking in - will be hit by a bill for $350.

Comment

That bun is fucking retarded. But I wanna try,.

Comment

Did they put the regular burger on top to contrast its size or to be an asshole and say you have to finish that too.

Comment

Yes, the two buns probably weigh 60 pounds

Comment

Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                        Did they put the regular burger on top to contrast its size or to be an asshole and say you have to finish that too.
                        It looks like the tooth pick holding it together

Comment

Provinig once again just how much we are, a nation of fat asses.

Comment

I still WANT TO FUCK THAT MEAT LADY.

Comment

Lesley, if you have read this thread. Please contact the proper authorties before Rob skins you and becomes the serial killer known as "THE MEATMAN".

Comment

Working...
                              X