No announcement yet.

POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• also, I welcome you all to the alt-left. We have punch and pie.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• ....and if you punch - punch high.
      Chop the head of the snake. Or more precisely Medusa.
      Guys like Rogoff are even worse enablers. Unaccountable, unelected, immoral and enabling fascism in the historic sense of the word.
      https://www.theautomaticearth.com/20...ell-and-kafka/
      These are your enemies.

Comment

• What's great is that Our No Pulse Mayor is staging what looks like a run to unseat Our I'm Not From Here, But Jesus Sent Me to Be Your Governor.

How's Mayor No Pulse beginning his run? He says he's doing a Public Art review, but basically he's going to let the city vote on which Confederate statues get scrapped and which get given away to Redneck cities.

Then, the usual trash goes after him and it's like...YOU LIVE IN A CITY THAT REPELED A CONFEDERATE INVASION. We have a Confederate cemetary (ROTLD set piece too) that exists in the middle of our University, because it cost too much to send their corpses back home to their dirt poor families.

It's insane.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• We need some bombshells to drop and seal the deal.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          Originally posted by Martin
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
            We need some bombshells to drop and seal the deal.

They're starting to come on the money side. Wilbur Ross fucked up hard. They now have what is being called a clear financial network.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• this shit is getting so goddamn ridiculous.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Jesus fucking Christ conservatives...do you really want useless tax cuts THAT bad?
                Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
                  Jesus fucking Christ conservatives...do you really want useless tax cuts THAT bad?
                  Absolutely.

Comment

• Pence just announced he is ending his international trip early and coming home tomorrow.

Comment

• so what, he still stands by that jackass.

Comment

• Yes he does. But it's a flag of some kind of shit rumbling. Or maybe he was told to get the fuck back and answer questions by the investigation.

Comment

• Who even knew he was overseas? I bet things get interesting tomorrow!

Comment

• Leave my council?! I WILL JUST END IT!

Comment

• YES CRY YOU PATHETIC PIECE OF SHIT.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyeTj002DCo

AWWWWWSSSSSSSSS

Comment

• Is that the guy frtom the Vice thing?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X