Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hahaha, that's a fair point.

Comment

• I still dig the extended Bats V Supes. I have no issues with Whedon because I just want to see the goddamn movie.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Justice League was always going to be a more lighter, jokier film long before Whedon came aboard and the situation with Snyder.

Just not "getting" what he's going to add here when as far back as last year's Comic-Con trailer showed it was trying to be Diet The Avengers tonally. That scene from the roof-top? All Snyder.
        Originally posted by Ari
        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Also sounds like whatever Matt Reeves is doing with The Batman isn't going to be within the DCEU.
          Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• 60% reshot? Good God, they must be working day and night to get this thing ready for November.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            Originally posted by Martin
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
              Also sounds like whatever Matt Reeves is doing with The Batman isn't going to be within the DCEU.
              what? that's dumb.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• No arguments here, brother.

Affleck's contract is up after Justice League. His extended cameo in Suicide Squad counts in the three-picture deal. Not sure what the fuck is going down but it sounds like WB and Affleck have mutually had enough of each other and the fact everyone is all "Wonder Woman! Wonder Woman!" makes it easier for him to vacate.
                Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Batman outside of the DCEU sounds like the best idea. Get it away from all that shit and let him do something new.

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                    Justice League was always going to be a more lighter, jokier film long before Whedon came aboard and the situation with Snyder.

Just not "getting" what he's going to add here when as far back as last year's Comic-Con trailer showed it was trying to be Diet The Avengers tonally. That scene from the roof-top? All Snyder.
                    The trailers are a bit off with a few things, most notably the unfinished effects shots of Aquaman skysurfing a parademon into a building, but I enjoyed the Flash's delivery in his little moment on the rooftop with Gordon. It sounded like Flash, more Wally than Barry, but definitely hit the right note for me character wise.

Visually, some moments look pretty incredible. Like the silhouette of Steppenwolf stepping out amidst the blood red sky.

I dunno, I am ready to like it, but it has a long way to go with this recent bit of news.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• The stuff with Flash in the latest trailer got me pumped for Ezra.

Comment

• Word.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Oh, here we go.

This is odd, not needed, but Scorsese is involved. WTF?

Also, maybe I'm just old school, but Joker doesn't need an origin. Not knowing who he is makes it more interesting.
                          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Sounds awful.

Comment

• The rumor going around was whatever Matt Reeves pitched/is working on for The Batman would be 100% independent of the DCEU right down to casting. Which yes sounds retarded.

I guess it was true? But still retarded - assuming Reeves doesn't exit.
                              Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Fuckin' stupid. Leto sucks, his Joker sucks, everything about this sucks. If I want a Joker origin, I'll just go read The Killing Joke again.

Comment

Working...
                                X