No announcement yet.

comedians

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Ui6WwFgIusM?showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• watched the new Patton special on Netflix last night. Not bad. He was less preachy so that was nice. So sad about his wife though. Really hope he makes it through.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/91oexpXzCKQ?rel=0&amp;showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• Bert's new special. Love this dude.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/qja1VIOBVcs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• dude has some pretty funny jokes

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/X-JJWku8_6Q" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• kid is legit

Comment

• Benny Feldman is like Mitch Hedberg if Mitch Hedberg had Tourettes. Dude also heckles himself. Love this a whole bunch

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/oS3EPJJH9eA" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• Alexandro opened when Gaffigan was here and was great. I think I laughed harder at some of his bits than anything in Gaffigan's act even though Gaffigan was great.

Comment

• That new Chappelle special was fucking hilarious. We both were laughing so goddamn hard at his alphabet people bit. Guess that makes me a terrible person even though I have three of those letters in my family with my ma, sister, and sister.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            That new Chappelle special was fucking hilarious. We both were laughing so goddamn hard at his alphabet people bit. Guess that makes me a terrible person even though I have three of those letters in my family with my ma, sister, and sister.
                            Man fuck that, that bit was great. People will cry if the wind changes directions these days. Don't let any of those pussies watch Bill Burr's new one on netflix. He puts the throttle down on a few things.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• man that shit with Shane Gillis and SNL was quick AF. Cancel culture is out of fucking control.

I'm not defending what he said but if you've ever listened to his comedy or podcasts/radio shows it shouldn't come across as anything new. Dude makes fun of everything and everyone including his own white trash ass.

Personally find him fucking hilarious in all of the sets I've seen and on his appearances on the Bonfire (even if that 2 min clip was not particularly funny) and thought it was odd that he was hired in the first place. Doesn't seem like a good fit and this outrage is only going to make him blow up even more.

Shit, if SNL had balls they would have the first sketch with him at a racial sensitivity course but they won't and I'm waiting for an update he's been let go.

Also, it's so goddamn annoying to see how quick people are to just end someone's career. We never would have some of the great comedic minds of the past become who they were if they had to deal with this shit.

Shit is getting old real quick.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                                man that shit with Shane Gillis and SNL was quick AF. Cancel culture is out of fucking control.

I'm not defending what he said but if you've ever listened to his comedy or podcasts/radio shows it shouldn't come across as anything new. Dude makes fun of everything and everyone including his own white trash ass.

Personally find him fucking hilarious in all of the sets I've seen and on his appearances on the Bonfire (even if that 2 min clip was not particularly funny) and thought it was odd that he was hired in the first place. Doesn't seem like a good fit and this outrage is only going to make him blow up even more.

Shit, if SNL had balls they would have the first sketch with him at a racial sensitivity course but they won't and I'm waiting for an update he's been let go.

Also, it's so goddamn annoying to see how quick people are to just end someone's career. We never would have some of the great comedic minds of the past become who they were if they had to deal with this shit.

Shit is getting old real quick.
                                Yeah, I piggy backed off of Josh Wolf's comment about it. Before long we're going to have to change the way we speak at all to not have to deal with these cunts. Fucking ridiculous.
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X