X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.swtor.com/media/trailers/...ourceid=ea4169
    HOLY SHIT.

DO WANT
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
      Shit holy, Want I do.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

I need to start squirreling away some money so I can update my computer when this hits just so I can run it on max everything.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I need to start squirreling away some money so I can update my computer when this hits just so I can run it on max everything.
          I was going to say, time for a rebuild. Fuck PC why must you get old so quick?
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Wow. I haven't seen one bad thing about this game yet. If Bioware doesn't screw the pooch on this, I will never say a bad thing about Star Wars again.
            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
            - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I think you will actually be able to smuggle things in this one Rob, wewt.

And I guess every quest has voice over, like every quest.
              http://www.swtor.com/news/article/20090619_002
              ^*whoops, I should have read more of the thread*
              Last edited by ecp; 07-22-2009, 07:55 PM.

Comment

Yeah bitch, read my earlier posts.. :P And about goddamn time, I'm still a MASTER SMUGGLER! hahah

I'm gonna nightsister your asses! haha

Comment

I want to know what the other classes are!!! They announced the 3 they have so far pretty quick, taking them a while to release the others!!

Comment

Yeah, unless they totally fuck this up, my ass will be gaming on the pc again for the first time in like 2 years.

Comment

It'll take me alot to start another MMO, but this one may do it. I still can't believe that I'm still playing AoC.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Between this and Champions Online a rebuild must happen. And yeah I know some will laugh at Champions but I'm a sucker for super powers. My current City Of Heroes account will attest to that.

Comment

This is going console too, right? I so do not want to have to undergo a rebuild.
                          We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                          - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Hbarr View Post
                            This is going console too, right? I so do not want to have to undergo a rebuild.
                            I heard Champions was and that StarWars "might," whatever that means.

Comment

I've been in the beta for awhile for Champions. If you enjoyed CoH, you'll love it.

Comment

I've been in the beta for awhile for Champions. If you enjoyed CoH, you'll love it.
                                So jealous. I know you're not supposed to but could you elaborate?

Comment

Working...
                                X