No announcement yet.

VIDJA GAME KWESTIONS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You mean Nintendo developer and not NES I take it?

Comment

I mean a cartridge that you plug into your ninhendu Billy.

"Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

We will be recording on Thursday most likely. If you have questions on The Sims or Destiny ask now, so we can check them out before recording.

Comment

Planning on recording Friday. Questions about Mordor, Forza Horizons 2, Destiny patch or anything else? Let us know.

Comment

word. We'll make sure to answer some of the questions in here that we didn't get to last episode.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Give us more questions to answer!
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

SPOOOOOOOOOOOOOKY QUESTIONS

Comment

Spooookiest experience while playing a game?

Favorite horror genre that hasn't been tapped as a wellspring for new IPs in games? Why?

Best/favorite game soundtrack in the horror/suspense mold? This can also lead to the inevitable segue into conversation over the best sound design in the previously described game genre.

Preferred spooooky gaming environment: console or pc? Does the choice make a difference to you? Why? Cite specific examples.

This test will be timed.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                  X