3. The Grand Budapest Hotel
    4. Captain America: The Winter Soldier
    5. The Raid 2
    6. The Fault in Our Stars
    7. The Immigrant
    8. Chef
    9. Godzilla
    10. 22 Jump Street

The rest can switch around, but 1, 2 and 3 are solid locks. The more I dwell on #1, the more I see it not changing.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Godzilla and Chef better than 22 Jumpstreet? Son, you need some booze.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Different people like different things MMMMKAY.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Having see those 3 ones, 22 is just so much better. Anderson can take it.

Comment

I hear you but he may be judging how they were made as well as entertainment value. Either way I need to see his top three because I haven't had a chance yet.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

The rest can switch around, but 1, 2 and 3 are solid locks
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

All 3 are movie I'll watch. Eventually. Cause you know: KIDS.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                All 3 are movie I'll watch. Eventually. Cause you know: KIDS.

KIDS are why I'm playing the game to get in a critics' group. Doing the random crosstown screenings and e-screener calendar rodeo is getting old.

Comment

How far down would you have Snowpiercer? I only ask because I really enjoyed it. Granted it has some holes but I really bought into the world they built. The music right before that big battle? Perfect.

Comment

Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                    How far down would you have Snowpiercer? I only ask because I really enjoyed it. Granted it has some holes but I really bought into the world they built. The music right before that big battle? Perfect.

Right now, I think I'm ranking Life Itself and Snowpiercer lower because the fans of each movie are fucking annoying me.

But, they would both be safe in the 11-15 area.

Comment

I enjoyed the flick but it does have some issues, especially third act imho but I'm no expert but I loved the vibe it had and the world it had built. Haven't seen Life Itself yet but I will eventually.

Random documentary question, is Jared Leto's Artifact worth a viewing? I'm slightly intrigued with the IDEA of what it's about but I feel like it might be getting undue love because of Leto's awards of late.

Comment

Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                        I enjoyed the flick but it does have some issues, especially third act imho but I'm no expert but I loved the vibe it had and the world it had built. Haven't seen Life Itself yet but I will eventually.

Random documentary question, is Jared Leto's Artifact worth a viewing? I'm slightly intrigued with the IDEA of what it's about but I feel like it might be getting undue love because of Leto's awards of late.

I have Artifact, Affluenza and another one to watch by Monday night. That being said, I still haven't touched any of them.

Comment

If you can, let me know what you think about Artifact. It's one of those borderline flicks for me. Haven't heard anything from anyone I trust.

Comment

Updated:

1. Boyhood
                            2. Nightcrawler
                            3. The Grand Budapest Hotel
                            4. Captain America: The Winter Soldier
                            5. The Raid 2
                            6. Guardians of the Galaxy
                            7. Birdman
                            8. Dawn of the Planet of the Apes
                            9. Men, Women and Children
                            10. 22 Jump Street

Comment

Cannot wait for Nightcrawler.

Comment

Working...
                              X