Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
    Hahahahahaha yessssss

You should see it. I'm dressed like a librarian with runny blood red mascara, american flag painted across my face, dominatrix boots and my Dubstep gun.

Voice: Nolan North.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Hahahaha, Yeah, I'm either rocking my Uncle Phil OR a SUPER well endowed crazy lady that sounds like Statham.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Are you cats on Xbox?

If you are, add me: devildoubt
        Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

Oh man, the intro mission is the best Call of Duty game we will never play. I am just running around doing side missions. I want as many powers as I can get before I start the story.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
            Oh man, the intro mission is the best Call of Duty game we will never play. I am just running around doing side missions. I want as many powers as I can get before I start the story.

Once I got the TK powers, I just started mixing that together with my jumping and gliding.

I'm like a flying squirrel of death.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
              Are you cats on Xbox?

added

Comment

Guess i will pick this up today.
                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
                  Are you cats on Xbox?

YESSSSSSSSS, Krol YOU WILL BE ADDED SOON AND THEN UNCLE PHIL IS UNLEASHED.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Ok guys, I couldn't decide on Super Uncle Phil or Super Busty Vixen so instead I made Super Pootie Tang and OHMYGAWDINEVERWANTTOSTOPPLAYINGTHISGAME!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

sign up to the website and link your gamertag. can share our characters. Mine is the best thing ever thanks to the superpowers now.

The cape totally sells it...
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Looks like a long lost He-Man toy.
                        Last edited by Captain Russ; 08-24-2013, 12:25 PM.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

fucking loving this game so far.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Need more powers quicker but don't want to do the main story yet....SO CONFLICTED

Comment

scored 1.8 million in fraud today on one combo. woooo

Comment

I think I pulled 1.2 and I thought I was a God. Kudos Herghes, the ferce is strong with you.

Comment

Working...
                                X