No announcement yet.

The Last of Us

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I read that the second half of the game you're given all the mats and ammo you could ask for.

Comment

I'm apparently missing something and have died enough by accident that I'm annoyed so let me ask-

Spoiler: quarantine zone 
      okay, after you make it out of the building shortly into the QZ and are in the subway terminal, where the hell do you go? I worked my way around to the chained gate with the turnstiles and the one soldier clicker who won't move unless you distract him. I've both distracted him and killed him (and been killed by him 4 or 5 times). That seems to be the way out because Joel says something but I can't find a prompt anywhere. The only thing I haven't tried is shooting the chain because I don't want to make noise. What am I missing?

Comment

Ladder above the gate. Answer for most "I'm lost where do I go" issues.

Comment

Huh, obviously I didn't see it. Seems like the prompts for when things are above you are touchy to activate. I've had trouble when I need to give whatshername a boost up. Thanks!

Comment

Fuck a bunch of clickers.
            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

jhaha. SHIVS!
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Jesus. Nine hours in, need to take a break. It's game knows how to deliver the gut punches. I'm gonna go catch bugs or something in Animal Crossing.

Comment

Make sure to keep shit spoiler tagged in here as much as possible. Have a feeling you guys are going to beat this way before me.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Spoiler: RERB, read me!! 
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Yeah, I won't spoil shit. But keep Animal Crossing handy to cleanse the depression. I told my buddy that this is basically "Despair: The Game"

Comment

So far it feels like The Road: The Video Game.

Comment

I must have this game...oh god no
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            So far it feels like The Road: The Video Game.
                            Yup, exactly what I thought. I kind of wish the whole virus/mutation shit wasn't part of the story and it was much more man vs man, but I get why they had to go that way. But the flower zombie stuff is just annoying, and not that tense. When you're hiding and fighting against other guys is when it gets insane. Having a dude flank you then nail you with a shot in the shoulder, sending you falling to the ground and taking time to recover while everyone moves in? Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Comment

Already at 29%.
                              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

This game is like if THE HAPPENING was good.

Comment

Working...
                                X