No announcement yet.

True Blood - Season what? Four?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arduous and painful. I kept wanting to smack the showrunners with a brick every time the damn things showed up.

Comment

Excuse me.

Deborah Ann Woll.

Comment

I only watched the show for Russell Edginton and DAW.

Mostly DAW.

Comment

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
          I only watched the show for Russell Edginton and DAW.

Mostly DAW.
          Well said, my esteemed colleague. This is a position I can get behind. Also DAW is a person I'd like to get behind (BE NICE!), and in front of, too.

Comment

JTFC, I hate everyone on this show. Not sure I will stick it out unless Russell beings back the crazy. Dumb shit.
            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

The last episode of this season was fucking ridiculous. You guys are nuts.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Ugh, just fucking kill Tara. We do not want nor need vampire Tara fucking christ almighty. And Erik, thank you a million times for FUCK SOOKIE since we've all been saying that for two years now.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                  Ugh, just fucking kill Tara. We do not want nor need vampire Tara fucking christ almighty. And Erik, thank you a million times for FUCK SOOKIE since we've all been saying that for two years now.
                  Yup.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                    No shit. The smile I had seeing the bitch dead on the floor gradually faded as they attempted to reanimate her.

Also, Erik's sister is fucking HOT. Want to see more naked.
                    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Seriously, Tara needs to die. In every way possible.

Comment

No shit. They'd better not kill the hot vampire chick (Erik's "sister") but keep the angry lesbian black vampire alive.

Comment

Thought the return of Russell would make this show more interesting. Instead there are 19 dumb storylines, and 1 interesting one. Of course they are ignoring the interesting one. I can't see this show keeping up the ratings next year unless they take half the characters and kill them off or move them back into the background.

Comment

What Billy said. I hate all of them.

Comment

How the fuck do they not realize that Bill and Erik: Vampire Terrorist Hunters is the best fucking thing to ever happen and give us 45 minutes of that every week?

Comment

Pretty much. That, and the useless nudity and violence.

Gimme one human being who cares about that Tara bitch and I'll show you a dead person.

Comment

Working...
                                X