BDR Movie of the Day!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loved DEMON KNIGHT. Favorite moments:
    - Zane pinching a fist through that person's head.
    - CCH Pounder flipping the bird with her stump.

Fun, fun movie. Too bad BORDELLO OF BLOOD was so bad.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Boredello was sooooooo awful. IT's a shame because Demon Knight is a great original horror flick. Also love Thomas Hayden Church in this. "So what?! I have hemorrhoids"
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Agreed on Bordello - it had Everhart and Eleniak, but wasn't as sexy as it should have been.

Demon Knight I still haven't seen - must rectify as soon as I can.

Comment

It's the a hoot, Tim. Well worth the time and effort.
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Punisher: War Zone

One of the better action flicks in the last few years. Brutal as fuck and awesome as shit.

Buy it here for only 7 bucks on blu!
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Shit, no need to purchase, bought that day one. Amazing movie, would kill to get more Ray Stevenson Punisher.

Comment

I've been trying to get Lesley to give it a chance. haha.

No go so far.

Comment

Dominic West's spectacular accent alone deserves a place on this list.
                  "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

His accent was FANTASTICULAR.

Comment

It's like his voice and face have minds of their own when he meets that mob boss at the start. Amazing.
                      "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

Jigsaw was great. Billy went into that glass crusher giving Castle the 'Fuck You' salute and came out a better man.

I'd also jump at the chance to see Pullo beat the hell out of Barracuda.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

Battle Royale

Hunger Games who?

Comment

YESSSSSSSsSSSsssssssssSSssssss

Going to make Brittany sit down and watch that soon. She's all in butt love with Hunger Games, and I have yet to hear anything compelling or interesting about it.

Comment

I had Lesley watch it a few years ago and she loved it. Nothing about Hunger Games is doing anything for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
                                Battle Royale

Hunger Games who?
                                EXACTLY. That was the first thing that popped in my head when all this Hunger Games stuff started up - it's just a retread of what Battle Royale did.

Also, would love to see a Long Walk flick.

Comment

Working...
                                X