Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if you don't care that there is no single player and you can be okay with multi on a few maps for 60 bucks. I really dig it but Nate should be able to let you know. He just picked it up on the 360 last week I believe.

I just "Regenerated" (prestige in this game) for the first time last night. Up to level 20 already. Good stuff.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• The gameplay is fine, and from all word I've read that's perfectly in tact.

Comment

• Single play is so 1998. So yeah, may pick it up this weekend.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• was dominating last night in Titanfall. Starting to get good finally haha. That means it's time to jump ship to a new game soon.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Its fun. Still getting the hang. You level up quickly.
            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Still fun.
              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• haha. Indeed. New DLC is supposed to be coming out soon. Looking forward to it.

Comment

• I need to beat Infamous so I can get back to Titanfall...except Diablooooooooooooo has its hooks in me good. Not to mention fucking Dark Souls 2 waiting for me.

Comment

• Sine Mora for the psVITA. So goddamn good. finally a fucknig game from Suda that I enjoy. IT's like Tale Spin meets Rob Zombie.

A legless bison blackmails a rape victim with leukemia to kill hundreds of people...and I fucking love it so far.

Comment

• Dem Titans guys.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Yes yes, y'all.

I jumped back in last night and just got SMOKED. So I switched over to the new episode of The Wolf Among Us and it's pretty good so far. I made one statement I didn't like but it looks like it won't have long-reaching consequences.

Comment

• I gotta peel myself away from Diablo, and beat Infamous. Since I have tomorrow off to deal with the plumbing maybe I can do that.

Comment

• I noticed Titanfall makes the distinction between human kills and AI kills but I can't tell the difference UNLESS they're in a Titan. Honestly not knowing makes the game more enjoyable for me because I don't give a shit when I get killed.

Comment

• Yep, that's one of the reasons I like it. You play enough you'll eventually recognize differences and see the bots as just opportunities to reduce Titan and core ability build times but they're still fun to shoot.

Comment

• I <3 using that smart pistol and catching a bot drop and just running through all 5/6 or whatever it is that they drop with a couple of trigger squeezes. SO GREAT

Comment

Working...
                                X