Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gonna fire up the Alice & Chains RB2 pack I haven't had time for.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Your RB works again?
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I ended up picking up a used disc when I went to get Ultimate Alliance 2.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Russ View Post
          I ended up picking up a used disc when I went to get Ultimate Alliance 2.
          Is this game worth a full price buy?
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Rent it. Only enough content for maybe a weekend.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Russ View Post
              Rent it. Only enough content for maybe a weekend.
              Thank you sir.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Just got in my copy of Guitar Hero Van Halen
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Nice. I wanted to get that, but really didn't want to buy GH5.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• L4D tonight or H3?

Comment

• Maybe
                      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• It'll be a bit later as Lesley is gonna be watching the Twins game and we have to eat dinner. I'm hoping to be on round 9ish CST.

Comment

• Still wish we could get a 3 on 3 game of Splinter Cell someday.
                          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• You and me both dammit.

Comment

• Never selling that game (well it's not worth shit) just for that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                                L4D tonight or H3?
                                H3, or CoD4 if any of you feel like giving that old girl one last bang.

Comment

Working...
                                X