This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LET'S GAME!

Use this thread to set up games with other members....

Anyone down for some gaming today? Currently rocking some MvC3, ASSCREEBRO, Splinter Cell Double Agent, etc.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

I'm up for RDR, ASSCREEDBRO or Double Agent.

We just need to work on times.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

I'd fucking KILL for a 3 on 3 SCDA game. Ari and Nate have it I believe. Not sure if anyone else does.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I'll pick up a copy if the local places have it. I'll suck but fuck it that game was always great for a lulz.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          I'd fucking KILL for a 3 on 3 SCDA game. Ari and Nate have it I believe. Not sure if anyone else does.
          Huckleberry: I am him.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

I would commit to SCDA, but man it's the All Star gaaaaaaaaaaaaaame.

Comment

Which will be covered on ESPN for the next four days OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER. Plus DVR.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

I abhor ESPN and it's coverage. I will be on TNT. I haven't seen Sportscenter in a decade. And lulzdvrsports. IM A 20TH CENTURY MAN

Comment

Dude it's NBA. Some dude will win the dunk without doing anything to special, some dude will win the 3 pt comp with like 10 pts in the final round. And the game itself will have no D on display whatsoever. It's not like it used to be with Magic, Bird, Jordan etc...

Comment

Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                    It's not like it used to be with Magic, Bird, Jordan etc...
                    People that say this have on massive rose colored glasses. Plus, it's the All Star Game. Stupid dunks and between the leg passes is the entire point of the game, and I fucking love it.

Comment

grrrrrrr I need a 360.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                        People that say this have on massive rose colored glasses. Plus, it's the All Star Game. Stupid dunks and between the leg passes is the entire point of the game, and I fucking love it.
                        No, people who say that actually like BASKETBALL, not this shit these kids play today with their double jumps that used to be called traveling and their posturing instead of Bill Laimbeer'ing a mo'fo. /getoffmylawnrant

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                          I would commit to SCDA, but man it's the All Star gaaaaaaaaaaaaaame.
                          This is hilarious.

Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                          No, people who say that actually like BASKETBALL, not this shit these kids play today with their double jumps that used to be called traveling and their posturing instead of Bill Laimbeer'ing a mo'fo. /getoffmylawnrant
                          All they're doin' is BEEBOPPIN' and SCATTIN' all over the court.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

And palming the ball while dribbling MAN!! TRAVELING USED TO MEAN SOMETHING IN MY DAY!!!!

Comment

All Star games are enjoyable under the following conditions:

1) You are drinking.

2) You are with others drinking.

3) The TV the game is on is big enough to blot out the Sun.

4) John Stockton returns to the NBA Jam roster.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                              X