The League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The League

Yeah, this show isn't too bad. Definitely picking up steam.

"Child please" and Dre's 25k painting was fucking great. Caught up on all current episodes and either we're dense as fuck or the show is kind of weak but we just found out that Taco is the main dude's brother. We both had no idea that was the case. And fucking lulz to Kroll's brother in law. That dude was fucking great. Love the shit with him and the sex addict.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Yea, I didn't realize Taco was one of the guy's brothers until someone called and said "your brother blah blah blah." Did you watch last week's with the anniversary and the toilet cubby?

Comment

Well that's good (regarding Taco) because it just came out in passing. Yeah, the anniversary was great. "Love is a/an *add noun here*" hahaa
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

OH shit, almost forgot this one. Taco's notary commercial!

Comment

Haha. that was some good stuff.

Comment

Fear boners killed me last night. Same with "His asshole looks like a rusty balloon knot"

Comment

YES. I was so happy to see the new forum header. This show is rivaling Sunny for laughs. It's great because you think "oh god football sitcom" but it is NOT a football sitcom. It's probably the most legit geek show on TV. I mean fuck they spent the whole episode talking about a message board fight, and shit talking on Youtube videos. Love this show.

But the one wife, horrible with names, but she joined the league this season. She's so damn cute...until she wears something revealing and shows that concave chest. Creepy.

Comment

Fucking loved this week's episode. The Vinegar Strokes was killing me. Also, "THE HERDSMAN!" hahah

Comment

This show is streets ahead of Sunny right now.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

No question.

Comment

Yea, Sunny was pretty good this past week, but then we get vinegar strokes and I just lose my shit.

Comment

Fuck, Andre's bitch tits were glorious.

Comment

I was more a fan of the obituaries. Ruxin is a year younger than me and has that fucking house? Fuck TV for giving me such unrealistic expectations.

Comment

Yeah, I thought that was a mistake on Taco's part. He looks kinda rough for 27 and his wife is a moron..

Comment

Well, the house could be explained by the lawfirm, and the looking rough at 27 could be explained by possibly being one of the worst people ever. Also, though, Taco is an idiot. I just started watching this season, was this the first time they've even acknowledged Pete's job?
                              "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
                              - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
                              http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
                              http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

Working...
                              X